• Participant in Spencer Tunick photoshoot

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
A girl got a stumping on a cricket square one night, the only time i really had any interest in cricket.

I am sure there are more.

No idea why but that reminded me of a time when I was at end end of a pontoon in the Isle of Wight habour whilst on a sailing 'team building' weekend with work. Starkers with the then Marketing Manager having some .... er .... fun. Then along sails the coastguard and waves at us :facepalm:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I was slung naked into the war mem. Pool at the old steine, stripped naked in the black lion patcham for the kissagram and finally stripped naked and chained to a fence in Nottingham in my first stag night!! I genuinely put up a fight each time but too many people

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
Bristol Gardens Spa. Nice place. I went midweek daytime and stayed downstairs though, which I'm lead to believe is pretty lightweight for that place.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Well I wasn't born with any clothes on.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nudist beach in France, where a local who was fully clothed peered through the sand dune grass for about 10 minutes until I asked him to leave with a Paddington hard stare.

Around Cranleigh on a stag night in the 80's.

Running around woods at night chasing my girlfriend who was naked also with the moonlight shining bright, whilst damaging your feet on pine cones like Lego blocks.

A girl got a stumping on a cricket square one night, the only time i really had any interest in cricket.

Full length delivery through the gate...

D

Deleted member 2719

No idea why but that reminded me of a time when I was at end end of a pontoon in the Isle of Wight habour whilst on a sailing 'team building' weekend with work. Starkers with the then Marketing Manager having some .... er .... fun. Then along sails the coastguard and waves at us :facepalm:

Friggin' in the riggin' that's proper team building!

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That's a shame. Were you from a poor family?

I was indeed. I was farmed out to social services within a few days. That said, they did put some clothes on me. Lots of unwanted babies in those days and no Primark.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now this is a thread I'd rather read on Mumsnet.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
No way.

If I don't keep it rolled up in my pants it drags along the floor. Very unhygienic.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Nudist beach in France, where a local who was fully clothed peered through the sand dune grass for about 10 minutes until I asked him to leave with a Paddington hard stare.

Around Cranleigh on a stag night in the 80's.

Running around woods at night chasing my girlfriend who was naked also with the moonlight shining bright, whilst damaging your feet on pine cones like Lego blocks.

Any ball tampering going on?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
In the pre Amex days (late 80s) a girlfriend and I often used to drive up to Falmer at night and park by the pond. We often used to end up naked for whatever reason and it became a bit of a ritual where we would end up doing a naked walk full circle around the pond lit only by the moonlight.

A couple of years before that with the same girl before she became my girlfriend we'd been for an illicit night time swim in Saltdean Lido but both modestly attired in swimwear (the swim was pre-planned). Afterwards we started hitching back to Brighton with me just wearing a shortish bathrobe having removed my wet trunks. When we reached Rottingdean, on a whim I cast off my bathrobe and started hitch hiking completely naked. (That was the first time she'd seen me without any clothes on). After my brief naked hitchhike I put my bathrobe back on and we continued to try and get a lift and it wasn't long before a lorry driver stopped for us. We weren't fooled by the lorry driver's gesture of gallantry when he got out of his cab to help us climb up into his cab as it was obvious he wanted to get an eyeful up my female friend's short skirt as he helped her climb up. I think I rather ruined the moment for him when I followed her up into the cab and he got an eyeful of my naked hairy arse when he felt obliged to help me climb up too.

He dropped us off in Brighton town centre and we walked up Queens Road with me just wearing a short bathrobe and nothing else underneath (I think it was a Saturday night). We stopped off in a kebab shop and while we were sat down eating our kebab, me still naked under my bathrobe, a group of drunken rowdies came in and a fight broke out with the rowdies falling all over our table. A knife was pulled and someone ended up getting cut and all the time I was sitting there half naked in a bathrobe desperately trying not to draw attention to myself. There's nothing like nakedness to heighten your sense of vulnerability.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here