Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russian Orel Butchers.

Jan 30, 2008
First heard this last week and then again on Monday through a couple of Eastern European contacts, apparently Brighton are getting a lot of interest in our season this year from the Orel Butchers who featured in the BBC documentary Russia's Hooligan Army.

There is a chance that a few of their boys will be at the Reading game on Saturday.

As you may know we already have a lot of support from other clubs around Europe, and having these guys showing an interest shows what a long way we have come.

If I hear any more will let you know.

U.T.A.
have you contacted Sussex police in the first instance :facepalm:
regards
DR

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So, an English football club known for it's Gay friendly stance, and owned by a Jewish gentleman, is interesting a notoriously homophobic, anti Semitic, gang of knuckle draggers.

Not even a 1/10 fishing trip from me

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
So, an English football club known for it's Gay friendly stance, and owned by a Jewish gentleman, is interesting a notoriously homophobic, anti Semitic, gang of knuckle draggers.

Not even a 1/10 fishing trip from me

Exactly.

If they were interested in getting involved in a bit of slap and tickles in England, they'd stick around London clubs.
I barely want to see Brighton Vs Reading, why would some fat Russian's in masks want to see it.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
As they will need a visa, I can just visualise the interview and the British Embassy, Moscow:

"Now then Mr Bolokov, before we start could you take the green mask off? OK then how long do you plan to stay in the United Kingdom and what do you plan to do?.........................Oh I see you wish to travel to the Gay Capital of the UK, in order to watch a football match at a club with a well know Jewish owner? ..............Oh Gaëtan Bong is your favourite Brighton player, good choice, yes its a shame that you missed Fashanu play in the stripes...........................yes you might struggle getting the knuckle dusters through airport security, but you never know you might get lucky.............................Well here is your six month visa, enjoy the game.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
First heard this last week and then again on Monday through a couple of Eastern European contacts, apparently Brighton are getting a lot of interest in our season this year from the Orel Butchers who featured in the BBC documentary Russia's Hooligan Army.

The promise of an appearance by the Orel Butchers should swell the gay turnout. Just thank God they're not the Anal Butchers!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
The problem for them is that there are no woods or forests near Falmer for them to practice their 'technique'. Lots of downland with sheep on them. The thing is they're probably terrified of sheep - one 'baaa' and they'll leg it back to Gatwick for the first plane home.

The the p p p p problem f f f for them is that there are no no no w w w woods.....

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Showing an interest in our club? Coming down for the Reading game? Do you mean that they want to come and cause trouble? If so tell them to piss off, we're a family club now with a new generation of fan coming through and can do without that sort of crap raising its ugly head.

Agreed, do not want them at the Albion at all, theres enough of them in Hastings, allegedly :rant:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

There is a chance that a few of their boys will be at the Reading game on Saturday.

As you may know we already have a lot of support from other clubs around Europe, and having these guys showing an interest shows what a long way we have come.

If I hear any more will let you know.

U.T.A.
:fishing:

And I suppose Elvis is driving the bus?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
As they will need a visa, I can just visualise the interview and the British Embassy, Moscow:

"Now then Mr Bolokov, before we start could you take the green mask off? OK then how long do you plan to stay in the United Kingdom and what do you plan to do?.........................Oh I see you wish to travel to the Gay Capital of the UK, in order to watch a football match at a club with a well know Jewish owner? ..............Oh Gaëtan Bong is your favourite Brighton player, good choice, yes its a shame that you missed Fashanu play in the stripes...........................yes you might struggle getting the knuckle dusters through airport security, but you never know you might get lucky.............................Well here is your six month visa, enjoy the game.

This is bang on.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
They should be here and looking to sit in the West stand lower.

Although they have advised us they will be in disguise for obvious reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here