Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haha Palace!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
You don't suddenly become a bad manager just because you've lost four games in a row, not even looked like scoring and completely failed to organise your defence despite having a multi million pound squad at your disposal.
Stick with the big man, mr Parrish .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If Palace do get relegated, they will win the championship with more than 100 points if they stick with Frank. FACT.

They won't give FDB 94 league games to work with.

They would sack him by January if their PL status was in serious jeopardy, due to the PL riches involved. They even got rid of the dancing :wanker: (a 'legend' as he once scored an FAC semi winner, on the way to ending up plotless yet again in the final).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Depends how its being defined.

Would you say Dunks 2-3 70 yard cross field passes are long balls?
This. If we become a long ball team to survive, so be it, but it's not the style I've seen so far.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Does everyone REALLY want a Palace defeat? These are BOTH rival teams we need to finish above this year and a draw which sees both teams lose points would be better no?
I was thinking of this before the game. Yes we want relegation rivals to drop points, but this early in the season we don't really know who those rivals will be, so I'd rather enjoy seeing Palace lose. Maybe later in the season I'll want them to do us a favour, but for now...
:lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bit of a shame our resident Palace posters aren't on here to provide their perspective?

They must all be on their way back from Burnley and struggling to get a decent internet connection.... :shrug:

Shame

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I was thinking of this before the game. Yes we want relegation rivals to drop points, but this early in the season we don't really know who those rivals will be, so I'd rather enjoy seeing Palace lose. Maybe later in the season I'll want them to do us a favour, but for now...
:lolol:

Whatever's going on in your life, never let a Palace defeat pass you by without a smile

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
What is palace's favourite game show?

How about a top 10?

10. Jeopardy!
9. Supermarket Sweep
8. Sale Of The Century (January 2018 transfer window show)
7, Wipeout
6. The Biggest Loser
5. They Think It's All Over
4. Shafted
3. The Weakest Link
2 Tumble (both for the club as it drops out of the Premier League and for Zaha)
and...
1. I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue (FDB series - 4 hilarious episodes so far...)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
[emoji38]ol:
100% this.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They always have the last laugh. This weekend is no exception.

We get our first three points- then they break a Premier League record.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Or maybe they'll finally realise that they are destined to be our poor relations for some time now.
Bit early for that Simster. They have some decent players, they'll turn it around.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Apparently the 'busk' stops with Parish.

Capture.jpg

Reminds me of this Brent quote: “I suppose I’ve created an atmosphere where I’m a friend first and a boss second. Probably an entertainer third.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here