Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Friday night "who needs strikers anyway" drinking thread

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
FFS Feel the Feckin Force. :mad:

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good striker at your side, kid.....

...I'm moving on to Gin now. And might play spin the revolver, alone...:shootself

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
2005 Vas Felix Cab Sauv followed by Amber Eyes and ultimately I imagine a very fine Basil Heydens bourbon.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good striker at your side, kid.....

...I'm moving on to Gin now. And might play spin the revolver, alone...:shootself

Malbec. Early night. Watford's hospital car parks tomorrow.

Early night man? Move onto the Gin and f**k the car park, head straight for A&E

gilbeys_gin_nv_175.png

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Hear me out.

A few (like 20) huge slugs of Chevalier Cognac, the home brand of Aldi. I know, I know. But try it, for £15 a bottle it is exceptional value and quality. And I'll be well enough to lunch in the Estcourt in Watford at 11.45am tomorrow. COYSS.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Bottle of Prosecco with the wife and who's panicking.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Hear me out.

A few (like 20) huge slugs of Chevalier Cognac, the home brand of Aldi. I know, I know. But try it, for £15 a bottle it is exceptional value and quality. And I'll be well enough to lunch in the Estcourt in Watford at 11.45am tomorrow. COYSS.

I've just guzzled a bottle of Aldi's famous Toro Loco red, now I'm on some some fine malt....

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I've just guzzled a bottle of Aldi's famous Toro Loco red, now I'm on some some fine malt....

Go on then Whatcha having, I'm having a bit of this rather magnificent Lidl special along with my Basil Hayden's

IMG_0642.JPG

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
2005 Vas Felix Cab Sauv followed by Amber Eyes and ultimately I imagine a very fine Basil Heydens bourbon.

Finished on a Thatchers Gold, see you at Watford tomorrow chaps.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Lidl or the other one, I can never remember, sell a particularly good Pale Ale called Whitstable Bay @ £1.19 a bottle (pint), 10 pints for 12 quid, you can't go wrong, especially after being charged £11.50 at a wedding yesterday for a pint of Speckled and half a lager of whatever it was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here