Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Away - 22nd July

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It's great. I'm gonna walk from home. It's gonna take all of 8 mins. 12 if I go via the Downsman pub.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Anyone received their tickets for this yet?

Or am I a dum dum and have to collect them from their ticket office?

What option did you select when booking them? Two options if I remember, pick up at Ticket office (free) or sent out in post (£4.50!)

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
What option did you select when booking them? Two options if I remember, pick up at Ticket office (free) or sent out in post (£4.50!)

Yeah I hit the post option but afterwards noticed it said "EXCLUDING MATCH TICKETS". So as that was a while ago now and still hadn't received them so thought there might be something in that!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Will it be POTG as I may go against my principals and go to a friendly while wife is shopping for our holiday in Crawley. Depending on the entrance fee for OAPs.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When are you going to Crawley on holiday?
If you avoid the school holidays you can get some good deals on AirBnB.

Sorry I didnt make it clear she is shopping in Crawley ready for our holiday in Spain, during the international break. There is very little accommodation in Crawley as it is kept for immigrants who come off of the planes at Gatwick with nowhere to live.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Sorry I didnt make it clear she is shopping in Crawley ready for our holiday in Spain, during the international break. There is very little accommodation in Crawley as it is kept for immigrants who come off of the planes at Gatwick with nowhere to live.

Just when I was warming to you on the Lockhart Tavern thread you go and ruin it by talking utter bollocks like that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just when I was warming to you on the Lockhart Tavern thread you go and ruin it by talking utter bollocks like that.

That was what we were told by Shelter virtually word for word when we left the pub in B Hill. When you leave a pub you also leave your home so we asked Shelter for their advice and that is what they told us not to even bother looking in Crawley. We didnt want to stay in B Hill and meet old customers, some with a grievance, so opted for HH. Mind that was 16 years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here