Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Tickets

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Does anyone know when the loyalty points limits will be announced? Tickets on sale Tuesday next.

Thanks

PG

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I expect it will be announced soon.

I am expecting a first threshold of 200+, and a second one of 150+, and then straight to general sale.

Followed by people being surprised that it didn't sell out a week later.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
My guess is higher than that:

250+ then 200+ then 150+.

I think lots will buy to keep points up for future big games.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think lots will buy to keep points up for future big games.

It's a sad point you make, and probably some truth in it. I'll be trying to buy tickets because I want to go and watch the Albion play.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
It's a sad point you make, and probably some truth in it. I'll be trying to buy tickets because I want to go and watch the Albion play.

Bound to happen. People will see it as a modest premium to keep place in line for Arsenal and West Ham by paying for Lesta/Watford. Others will buy to get up the ladder.

Club will no doubt reiterate their spot checking outside stadium policy but that's not going to work.

They might have to revert to England Members Club rule of picking tickets up from stadium where match is being played on day of match to stop this sort of behaviour!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I would hope as its the first away match those who have enough points will be the ones who will go anyway. I think its more likely Watford tickets will sell out but loads of empty seats will be evident.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I'm on 245 and not particularly worried about missing any away games this season. Plan to do them all and pretty confident I'll be able to.

I have 251, and not overly worried about any game apart from Bournemouth. 1100 tickets will FLY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here