Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking news: Reports of explosion in Manchester

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
i suggest you watch a couple of his tedious videos.
I have.

He doesnt tell people to commit crimes,he preaches how everywhere including the UK would be better off being ruled by sharia,according to his holy books
I am happy to say that I think everywhere would be better off if there was no religion. I am not suggesting anyone is killed.

including death for apostasy if the rules were met where a (legal) sentence could be carried out.
As long as he was vague about what those rules were, he's not clearly telling people to go and kill. If he had said it's ok for Muslims to kill any non believer, he could have been prosecuted, despite the fact is says the same in his book.
There is a big difference and he used this fine line to stay ahead of our law
The fine line he used was not going as far as his book goes.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I have.

I am happy to say that I think everywhere would be better off if there was no religion. I am not suggesting anyone is killed.

As long as he was vague about what those rules were, he's not clearly telling people to go and kill. If he had said it's ok for Muslims to kill any non believer, he could have been prosecuted, despite the fact is says the same in his book.
The fine line he used was not going as far as his book goes.

That's just a cop out about no religion. Islam is the main problem, Muslims use religion as an excuse for violence.. Don't lump all religions in with it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That's just a cop out about no religion.
A cop out of what? What are you talking about? I wasn't asked a question that I failed to respond to, I was just pointing out that saying I think we'd be better off without religion is like Choudry saying everywhere would be better off being ruled by sharia - the point being, it's not illegal to say that regardless of whether it's written in a holy book (whereas pasta was saying he got away with it because it was in a holy book).

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
That's just a cop out about no religion. Islam is the main problem, Muslims use religion as an excuse for violence.. Don't lump all religions in with it.

Have to agree. Although I am no fan of the Abrahamic God, religion is a fascinating part of other peoples cultures whether it be Native Americans being close to their ancestors in the spirit world, the Aborigini's Dreamtime sounds good, Hinduism is colourful and Buddhism is about being at one with the earth and nature. Most belief systems have something to offer but Islam has nothing, and anything good in it was stolen from religions that went before it.

Most religions these days get on with each other, but only Islam wants to dominate and crush all others because their God is the real one. Even the peaceful Buddhist have drawn a line with them.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
A cop out of what? What are you talking about? I wasn't asked a question that I failed to respond to, I was just pointing out that saying I think we'd be better off without religion is like Choudry saying everywhere would be better off being ruled by sharia - the point being, it's not illegal to say that regardless of whether it's written in a holy book (whereas pasta was saying he got away with it because it was in a holy book).

Not quite what i was saying.
correct Its not illegal to say sharia should dominate the UK like he advocates its also not illegal to say (as he was) that apostates can be killed according to sharia law, and could be dealt with here in the UK if sharia was the law of the land.Its part of his religion and written in his holy books. He has a certain amount of protection from his religion which gives him more leeway to be a complete knob that us mortals would not afford. Both through religious freedom and the authorities shit scared of upsetting minorities (lets hope those bad days are behind us)
He never said "right lets go out and round up apostates tomorrow and have them killed".This would clearly be inciting others to an illegal act.
You seem to be overly and unnecessarily pedantic here.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/hero-surgeon-abused-after-48-hours-of-savinglives-5wnx0jtv8

Naveed Yasin was stuck in traffic when he saw a van veering towards him, horn blaring. He did not take it personally and assumed the driver was suffering a bout of road rage.

Seconds later, the white, middle-aged van driver had lowered his window and was hurling obscenities at Yasin.

“You brown, P*** *******,” he screamed. “Go back to your country, you terrorist. We don’t want you people here. F*** off!”

The target of the van driver’s fury was a trauma and orthopaedic surgeon who had spent the previous 48 hours working to save the victims of last week’s bomb attack. Yasin, 37, was driving to Salford Royal Hospital to continue treating them.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/hero-surgeon-abused-after-48-hours-of-savinglives-5wnx0jtv8

Naveed Yasin was stuck in traffic when he saw a van veering towards him, horn blaring. He did not take it personally and assumed the driver was suffering a bout of road rage.

Seconds later, the white, middle-aged van driver had lowered his window and was hurling obscenities at Yasin.

“You brown, P*** *******,” he screamed. “Go back to your country, you terrorist. We don’t want you people here. F*** off!”

The target of the van driver’s fury was a trauma and orthopaedic surgeon who had spent the previous 48 hours working to save the victims of last week’s bomb attack. Yasin, 37, was driving to Salford Royal Hospital to continue treating them.

To be honest this sounds a bit sketchy.

1) Stuck in traffic? With a van veering towards him? Wasn’t the van stuck in traffic too?

2) There is nothing about him to suggest he is Muslim. He is not brown and he doesn’t look Pakistani.

3) Unless he had a Muslim Pakistani sign on his car there is no way you would even think he was one.

4) And he says the person who did it was a white, middle-aged van driver. That’s helpful, but did he get the registration number? Being stuck in traffic it should be easy to get the reg and report it to police.

My guess he is either an attention seeker or part of the Islamic propaganda machine.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Just perhaps the traffic was jammed going in one direction, for example the A259 at rush hour between Peacehaven and Brighton.

But how far in advance can you notice a Pakistani Muslim in a car before veering towards him, Especially when he doesn't look like a Pakistani Muslim? The guy in the photo looks European.

If I had that intention and was racistI I would have veered towards someone who actually looked Pakistani. Even racists aren't that stupid surely?

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not quite what i was saying.
correct Its not illegal to say sharia should dominate the UK like he advocates its also not illegal to say (as he was) that apostates can be killed according to sharia law, and could be dealt with here in the UK if sharia was the law of the land.Its part of his religion and written in his holy books. He has a certain amount of protection from his religion which gives him more leeway to be a complete knob that us mortals would not afford. Both through religious freedom and the authorities shit scared of upsetting minorities (lets hope those bad days are behind us)
He never said "right lets go out and round up apostates tomorrow and have them killed".This would clearly be inciting others to an illegal act.
You seem to be overly and unnecessarily pedantic here.
I don't think I am. What we're disagreeing about is whether he's allowed to say things that would be illegal were it not for his Quran. My point is that if it's illegal to do something in the UK, it doesn't become legal if it's ok within the Quran. You disagree with me. I don't see where being pedantic comes into it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
IMG_0573.JPG

That's the Post Office isn't it?

http://www.itv.com/news/meridian/up...-terror-attack-arrest-man-detained-in-sussex/

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But how far in advance can you notice a Pakistani Muslim in a car before veering towards him, Especially when he doesn't look like a Pakistani Muslim? The guy in the photo looks European.

If I had that intention and was racistI I would have veered towards someone who actually looked Pakistani. Even racists aren't that stupid surely?

Racists are that stupid, that's why they're racists.

But instead of giving him credit for working a 48 hour shift trying to save the lives of people injured in the bomb attack, you think he's an attention seeker or part of an Islamic propaganda machine.

Classy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here