Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I guess the point is that Man City are also a really good quality side, and they couldn't do this to Huddersfield. Huddersfield obviously had something to play for, but we should be making it harder for them than we are.

CH has changed things around,I for one, am happy that he has. Yes we have lost a bit of understanding between players but the idea that players aren’t trying or are just plain shit is not what I am watching : shrug:

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Not good enough from some but we don't have to play champions league finalists every week.

Let's keep this in context. This team have brushed aside the best in Europe.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We are being played off the pitch, not quite sure why this is coming as a surprise to some of you. Pointing fingers at individual players is pointless, they are pulling us all over the place and look a really good quality side. Maybe I’m alone here but I’m quite enjoying the football if not too happy that we are being given a football lesson by Liverpool.....again

They are brilliant, you are quite right. I did find myself gasp at one point, brilliant interchange and movement.

However, Schelotto cannot defend, and whilst I may get hammered, he is not the answer long term.

Positionally, he is embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
This thread is a god send to some. A last chance to put the boot in to as many of our players as possible. The good news is that so many of them are playing terribly no one knows quite who to scapegoat. Lucky the transfer window is close otherwise I don't know how they'd make it through the summer.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I wouldn't mind if we went out and fought hard but ended up losing, but when the players can't be arsed to put a shift in then it really pisses me off. It's disrespectful to the club and the fans.
Schelotto needs to **** off and get Bruno on, Kayal is so deep that Locadia is getting no service because we're constantly on the back foot. Get Groß on to see if he can feed him a bit, if not then get Murray on. Ryan keeping us in this because we're looking pathetic.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

This thread is a god send to some. A last chance to put the boot in to as many of our players as possible. The good news is that so many of them are playing terribly no one knows quite who to scapegoat. Lucky the transfer window is close otherwise I don't know how they'd make it through the summer.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What would you do at half time Deadly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's even more one sided than I was expecting. Liverpool are absolutely destroying us for fun. I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise when we struggle against cut price Klopp at Huddersfield. Stands to reason that the genuine article would give us even more trouble.

Still. It's not the best fun watching the best Brighton team I've ever seen get dismantled at will and have absolutely no answers to it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
CH has changed things around,I for one, am happy that he has. Yes we have lost a bit of understanding between players but the idea that players aren’t trying or are just plain shit is not what I am watching : shrug:

Perhaps today's a reality check on squad quality. ManC and Roma are streets ahead of the Albion, yet conceded bucket loads of goals at Anfield in three games in 2018. Every cloud .... this should really focus minds on the transfer committee.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Schelotto being ripped to shreds by Gary Neville on the commentary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here