Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man of the match v Man U

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Berams swansong perhaps?
Why would it be his swansong, given that he's been named in Chris's 25 man squad?

I was disappointed to see him come on as I would have preferred Bissouma.
We were beating Utd 3-1 after 90 minutes, and you were disappointed?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Best game iv'e seen Stephens play , he had his usual excellent breaking play up and lovely passing , but he didn't lose the ball or give it away once which he can do quite often which shaves his MOM points dramatically for me , but not Sunday , a big 9 and my MOM .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why would it be his swansong, given that he's been named in Chris's 25 man squad?

We were beating Utd 3-1 after 90 minutes, and you were disappointed?

Not disappointed with the scoreline. Just disappointed to be publically proved wrong (again) after announcing that Kayal would be 'nowhere near' the 25 (let alone playing against United).

#neverwrong

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Very difficult to call. I had a five way tie between Knocky, Murray, Montoya, Propper and Duffy. Were I in the pundits' chair having to give one of them the bottle of champagne then it would probably be Duffy based on the likelyhood that he'd immediately neck the prize and head the empty bottle at Gary Neville.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not disappointed with the scoreline. Just disappointed to be publically proved wrong (again) after announcing that Kayal would be 'nowhere near' the 25 (let alone playing against United).

#neverwrong
Looking forward to reading the excuse on this one.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Best game iv'e seen Stephens play , he had his usual excellent breaking play up and lovely passing , but he didn't lose the ball or give it away once
I thought he played very well, but thought he started a bit slowly and made the odd mistake at the beginning. Maybe not, I'll just have to watch the whole match again to check.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here