Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The most painful thing in the world

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A kick in the balls or a ruptured ACL

Had both and probably only sneak into the top ten!

Viz magazine did some research into this, as you commonly hear people say when told of someone elses ailment, "oooh theres nothing worse".
The conclusion was that a paper cut on your bellend was the worst.

That research was a killer blow to the market for origami sex dolls.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Worst I've had is torn ligaments in my back.
I was bed ridden for 3 weeks and getting to the toilet was an excruciating trip taking up to an hour.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yes, it was a mistake, But didn't reveal anything that isn't already known. Anyway, with your history of threatening phone calls I'd wind your neck in. Very easy to post a sound file on here that would make even PPF cringe with it's "nawty" hard man impression.

do.what you want

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
A kick in the balls is much, much, much, more painful than childbirth and that is a FACT.

I've watched my ex-wife give birth twice. She went through all that first time around and was happy to go through it again. At no point in my life have I ever thought "You know what I'd quite like - another kick in the balls.".

my ex wife had a very painful first labour , it gives me.quite.a pleasant feeling when i think of it now :lolol:

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
Having had,I'll give you.........pilonidal sinus.......if you have had one that became infected nothing else needs to be said!!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A colleague at work had kidney stones which came on half way through the day. Seriously thought he was about to die- doubled up on the floor and straight to hospital. Says it was the worst pain imaginable.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A colleague at work had kidney stones which came on half way through the day. Seriously thought he was about to die- doubled up on the floor and straight to hospital. Says it was the worst pain imaginable.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
In the modern world with hospitals and all the pain killing medicine drugs available, it must have been horrific for people to suffer the same things that have been described here 500 years ago.
For me a dislocated shoulder was not very pleasant.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Pericarditis - in 2003....seriously thought I was a gonner. 6 weeks being unable to lay down because of pressure on the heart, unable to walk more than the loo and back. Morphine barely touched it and there are no anti-biotics to help. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The 2 worst pains I've experienced were:

1. Being shot repeatedly in the groin, at point blank range, when doing paintball about 15 years back - I actually passed out it was so bad. Remarkably after the pain subsided, the only damage was a tiny cut on the scrotum.

2. Having my tonsils removed - It was so painful that many hours later in excruciating agony and desperation, I accepted the offer of a suppository from a very nice NHS male nurse, who in the comfort of my private room on an NHS ward had to tell my parents to wait outside when they arrived half way through the insertion and walked straight in. Apart from it fizzing inside of me and causing a bit of embarrassment, the suppository wasn't a great deal of help and I then, laying in agony on my side, watched England lose 2-0 in Oslo in a World Cup Qualifier. Not the best of days that one.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Gout!
My last attack in my right knee!
Worst pain of my life!
423cd95e8a12ccd488e6c5d1989fae1b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here