Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sporting CP’s Ezequiel Schelotto (defender) *signed* on permanent 3yr deal

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Watford are after their left back too, be surprised if they sold both their full backs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Sporting seems to be close to resolving another pending case.

Ezequiel Schelotto will be very close to joining the Premier League, where he will sign a contract with newly promoted Brighton.
According to the Record newspaper, in this Thursday's edition, the transfer of the Italian-Argentine will be worth the lion's coffers an immediate payment of 2.5 million, which could amount to 3 million euros, according to previously stipulated objectives.

The same publication also guarantees that Sporting will also secure 12.5% ​​of the 28-year-old player's pass, which at the beginning of this new season was crossed by Jorge Jesus.

Schelotto will have traveled to England on Wednesday and will have completed his usual medical examinations, and the transfer will be officially expected in the next few hours.

https://translate.google.com/transl...-schelotto-quase-certo-no-brighton&edit-text=

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
If this is a goer, whose place in the 25-man squad does he take? A winger? Skalak?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
True, id love it to potentially be true but seemingly what little tidbits the club feed Naylor have suggested only the one defender incoming

We were always looking for another RB, the loaned CB is so that Goldson can go on loan.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If this is a goer, whose place in the 25-man squad does he take? A winger? Skalak?
With Goldson out on loan and Denswil & Schelotto in I make that 22 places filled.

If its true its a good start to the day.
Hopefully. I have a hunch we will add another midfielder - has to be a concern that Propper and Gross have been slow to adapt to the pace of the premier league. Then the keeper and hopefully 2 strikers although I think we might be lucky to get more than one through in the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here