Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boneheads

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
remember a jimmy but not sure of the surname, remember busty stef:D and another bird from Hastings :D
regards
DR

Do you know this guy?

Some very serious trouble came my way and a visit by men in dark suits, because I knew him briefly for a few years.

Attachments

• IMG_0035.JPG
    IMG_0035.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 296

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Dark Hair ,no idea if she did judo :eek:
regards
DR
Y That sound like her Her dad was one of the best used to teach me back in the day even ended up in the guiness book of records With him and others

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
no mate. is that Photo taken at Craven cottage ?
regards
DR

Yes by Nick Knight for the skinhead book, young man in photo hates football and said Nick paid him and gave him the t-shirt to wear. He was Screwdriver security back in the day before starting a well know racist group before fleeing to USA and helping to start another.

Jan 30, 2008
Yes by Nick Knight for the skinhead book, young man in photo hates football and said Nick paid him and gave him the t-shirt to wear. He was Screwdriver security back in the day before starting a well know racist group before fleeing to USA and helping to start another.
thanks for the info .........C18 by any chance???
regards
DR

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Saw Screwdriver at the Marquee before 'ISD' lost the plot. Supporting 'Chelsea' fronted by Gene October. . . . odd times.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Saw Screwdriver at the Marquee before 'ISD' lost the plot. Supporting 'Chelsea' fronted by Gene October. . . . odd times.

Never saw them, I knew the guy through someone else and he hung around trying to indoctrinate us, and when he couldn't do that he started fecking our psychobilly gigs up by secretly sending in nazis to start fights and chaos, we only figured it out after a while it was him sending them in, he would bloody come to gig with us though.

I saw through him to late in a way because he really fecked up a very close, good friend I will never see again and to this day miss.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Never saw them, I knew the guy through someone else and he hung around trying to indoctrinate us, and when he couldn't do that he started fecking our psychobilly gigs up by secretly sending in nazis to start fights and chaos, we only figured it out after a while it was him sending them in, he would bloody come to gig with us though.

I saw through him to late in a way because he really fecked up a very close, good friend I will never see again and to this day miss.

Sorry to hear that. 79-82 were odd years.....I lived in Crawley for a bit.... very odd place. Then thankfully escaped to London....some bad people, and some foolish people fooled by bad people. . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here