Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This season - atmosphere.....

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I believe that we know we are going to struggle and expectations will be low, I reckon the atmosphere will be brilliant especially early in the season.

Lots of great escape chanting I imagine!

And with our first goal brings a positive chorus of 'We are staying up...!'

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And with our first goal brings a positive chorus of 'We are staying up...!'

Almost certainly, we had plenty of practice at Gillingham with the gallows humour. I expect lots of that next season!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I think as the ball is placed on the centre spot for kick off for our very first game, a hush should fall upon the stadium and we here Manchester Cities first chants we remain silent and after five minutes we all as one sing.

We're JCL's...... we're JCL's...... will you be quit were watching the game....

And fall silent for the rest of the game.

That would be funny.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think as the ball is placed on the centre spot for kick off for our very first game, a hush should fall upon the stadium and we here Manchester Cities first chants we remain silent and after five minutes we all as one sing.

That would be funny.

Maybe one of the ball boys could head a wayward cross into the crowd. I think we won 4-0 the last time that happened!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If we can't get it sizzling this season after all that has gone on at this club over the years then we probably deserve are arses kicked every week , we will need 12 men most games , so let it rip , i'm currently learning the Albion Albion Albion song and should be able to join in come august .

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015

That would be funny.
Assuming you think that the 23k odd season ticket holders are all JCLS and have never followed the Albion before, and are not also introducing their offspring to the joys of the Albion.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
First 100 to leave before Final Whistle are simply shot, their bodies dumped on the downs and families sent an invoice for the bullet. Should sent a message

Too harsh? Ok, maybe the club could pay for the bullets?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Goal celebration jingles for the oppostion:

Starting with Citeh: 'Ballad of the Mighty' by Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
West Ham - 'Gercha' by Chas and Dave
Bournmouth - 'I've got a brand new combined Harvester' by the Worzels

etc.

They'd love it, and it would show them how classy we are.

Great idea

Fog on the tyne for Newcastle
Theme from the Lone Ranger for Huddersfield
Up where we belong for Leeds
From Russia with love for Chelsea
What becomes of the broken hearted for Liverpool

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I just the opener isn't turned into a party i.e. Flags on seats, opera singers etc etc,it will just be a massive distraction and then we'll end up with egg on our face as the sixth City goal goes in. Focus the whole club on getting something from the game and the fans will look after the atmosphere.

Agree, although I would like to see the streamers thing done at every game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here