Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa away

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Mboro away - did we even sell out the 2k? If we did it went to general sale.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

You talking about Midds last season?! We were allocated about 2.5K in the end, and all but about 2000 of them went to fans with >1050 loyalty points. The other 500 went to season ticket holders (of which I was one of the lucky ones) within about 30 mins of the loyalty point requirement being reduced.

We had Albion fans buying tickets in the home end in desperation as well. Some of them had them withdrawn and refunded by Boro after posting about it on here.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Mboro away - did we even sell out the 2k? If we did it went to general sale.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

We sold the original 2000 before it even reached ST holders.

An additional 500 were asked for and granted, which went on sale to ST holders and sold within 5 minutes. There were plenty left wanting.

Additionally, Middlesbrough is almost twice the distance.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
The other 500 went to season ticket holders (of which I was one of the lucky ones) within about 30 mins of the loyalty point requirement being reduced.

It was less than that, i'm sure someone can dig out the thread of people complaining about not getting a ticket just a few minutes after 9AM.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We sold the original 2000 before it even reached ST holders.

An additional 500 were asked for and granted, which went on sale to ST holders and sold within 5 minutes. There were plenty left wanting.

Additionally, Middlesbrough is almost twice the distance.
Didn't realise how un"lucky" I was getting a ticket

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here