Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest 4th March 2017

Forest stewards are the worst in the league, we were 4 rows from the back last year and were made to sit down. My uncle was also threatened with being kicked for letting my 6 year old cousin stand on his seat at the game that Casper let the ball through his legs [emoji85]Generally they are more lenient the further round toward the goal you are, the seats nearer the Brian Clough end do block disabled supporters views which is poor design but it means they are incredibly strict with it.
Hope this one goes to general sale as I've not missed a game here in years but can see it selling out beforehand unfortunately.

It was a bit harsh threatening to kick your uncle !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think it has improved for the last few visits. What the stewards do seem to do is to make a concerted effort to make everyone sit down just after the start of each half. Then they give up after everyone gets up again. They are seen to have tried to do their job, and we get to stand for most of the game. Win-Win.

Anyone remember another game at Forest a few years ago at night when they had another cheap admission deal?
Loads of their kids, Mexican wave going all the way round the ground until it got to us, where we all gave a double-handed, limp wristed wave.
Lost 3-2 but Nathan Jones scored a beauty with his RIGHT foot.

Yes, I was there for that.

The steward stood right in front of me when I was sitting in the FRONT row. I asked him politely several times to move, but was ignored. He was also facing the pitch, not the crowd so it wasn't for safety reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here