Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Stockdale on Twitter...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Some of the tweets both to him and by him make great reading.
I assume you know it's a genuine account, but for those of us that aren't twitter savvy, how do you know it's genuine?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I assume you know it's a genuine account, but for those of us that aren't twitter savvy, how do you know it's genuine?

He has the blue tick on his header, this means his account has been verified by Twitter, also he has over 30,000 followers, a lot of whom are professional footballers also. I'd say it's 100% genuine.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Twitter's media team in the UK would have had to have confirmed details with DS himself or a representative for him to be verified. They then display a blue tick having checked . Most prem league players if genuine are verified these days.

But you're right to be sceptical. Plenty of fakes, parodies and impersonators and they are sometimes hard to spot. (Eg: albion had a fake Bruno for a bit, and I see that the fake Ulloa is doing the rounds in last couple of days. I find those irksome especially when fans are taken in. Suggest you report em)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He has the blue tick on his header, this means his account has been verified by Twitter, also he has over 30,000 followers, a lot of whom are professional footballers also. I'd say it's 100% genuine.
There's a blue tick! I didn't even know that existed, cheers. The professional followers doesn't help me, as fake footballers could easily follow each other, and they'd all look like their followed by a load of pros.

I shall go and follow our new hero.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Twitter's media team in the UK would have had to have confirmed details with DS himself or a representative for him to be verified. They then display a blue tick having checked . Most prem league players if genuine are verified these days.

But you're right to be sceptical. Plenty of fakes, parodies and impersonators and they are sometimes hard to spot. (Eg: albion had a fake Bruno for a bit, and I see that the fake Ulloa is doing the rounds in last couple of days. I find those irksome especially when fans are taken in. Suggest you report em)

Are you totally sure the Ulloa one is fake?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

U think the Oscar Garcia one is real?

Ah sorry yes it is it has the blue tick. Only just in there & says some nice things about the Albion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here