Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham fan reactions to the loss of David Stockdale

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Come on Hyperion, this is a cracking signing. Hull tried to get him for £3m a year ago, the Cottagers aw apoplectic with rage about it.

Don't get me wrong I think he probably is but, same as the O'Grady response I will make my own views rather than slag off or over praise signings I have not seen play week in, week out,

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The reaction of the supporters of the previous club is always the best indicator for a new signing. Judging by the above, we've done well.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Good signing for us but I would have though Magan would have a suitable replacement lined up for them so I think they might be jumping the gun a bit.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
This is a very good signing. A goalkeeper to build the team on.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
How long before him and Bruno have a domestic

Nice business by the Albion.

Stockdale is reputed to have a strong influence in the dressing room, is seen as a good role model around the Club and demands the best from his defenders. Hopefully a good influence on Walton too.

I'm thinking that Stockdale might not take any crap from Bruno or Greer, so I'm quite happy if that tightens up our defence. DS has got to be a step up from TK's performances in the second part of last season.

An LB and a forward next on the shopping list please. I know we already have a bus load of midfielders but IMO the addition of a flair-istic attacking playmaker to unlock defences would be the icing on the cake. Not sure we have the ££££'s for all of these but getting Stockdale for around £1m seems decent value and ought to leave us some wiggle room in the budget.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ellie seems like the nice girl that you could bring home to mother.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Seems like he'll bring quite a lot to the team. Solid signing, and at a prime age for a keeper.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ellie's got some major anger issues

You would though wouldn't you? Then leave a false name and number, delete your facebook and head the wrong way home obviously.

bunny.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here