Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland offer

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
You said "The values won't be far apart at all in my view." You're right, you didn't suggest it, you stated it.

Yes. In terms of they've already agreed the deal in principle, ie no more basic fee negotiations are going on. Just the how they will pay and the clauses in place. Not the how much of a basic fee is paid.

But again, it's much more EXCITING when you write it in the B.W way.

But then, I'm explaining this to someone who has clearly demostrated they don't understand the basic principles of how football transfers work in general terms. Go back to Football Manager.

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
and
relax

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
OK. Tony/David would be a VERY poor negotiator IF he let Sunderland know what the minimum acceptable bid would be. Do you agree with that? .

I agree with that random and completely unrelated, yet profound statement.

That's almost as clinical statement as "we could do better than Chris Baird because he is not the best defender in the world"

You are full of WISDOM at the moment.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

That's almost as clinical statement as "we could do better than Chris Baird because he is not the best defender in the world"

wisdom
shite
oranges

now you have lost me

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
So 16 pages of shit based on some more shit posted on rumour web site. This thread is only surpassed in complete bollocks by the Ulloa one. :ffsparr:

I thought the thread was about people digging holes and strangely oranges

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So 16 pages of shit based on some more shit posted on rumour web site. This thread is only surpassed in complete bollocks by the Ulloa one. :ffsparr:

We learnt from B.W that you should NEVER let the other person know your MINIMUM selling price when in a negotiation.

If you can't take that life-lesson away from this then I truly pity you.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes. In terms of they've already agreed the deal in principle, ie no more basic fee negotiations are going on. Just the how they will pay and the clauses in place. Not the how much of a basic fee is paid.

But again, it's much more EXCITING when you write it in the B.W way.

But then, I'm explaining this to someone who has clearly demostrated they don't understand the basic principles of how football transfers work in general terms. Go back to Football Manager.

So you are sure that the clubs have already agreed the fee. How do you know that? Oh and I have never played FM. And do not be so condescending.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Thank you for noting my wisdom, but my post was highly relevant.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
This thread kinda reminds me of the Poland v England match that got rained off not so long back. The pundits had to fill air time with pointless drivel and nothingness .....

Damn, now I've been suckered in - okay, what colour are bananas?

Do'h

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
So you are sure that the clubs have already agreed the fee. How do you know that? Oh and I have never played FM. And do not be so condescending.

He has a point though.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Please highlight a single post on this thread where I have claimed I'm SURE they have agreed THE FEE(ie how much we will receive). I would absolutely love to know where I made that difinitive statement.

Sure you wern't referring to where I said this.

"The values won't be far apart at all in my view"

Or was it where I was talking about a "basic fee" and then, clearly, explained that most deals are complex and it is likely to be made up of subjective clauses and further payments?

Was that my difinitive statement? You have to help me out here because clearly I'm forgetting these difinitive statments that I make or these things I "suggest" even though I didnt know I'd suggested it myself.

Thank god YOU can be my mouthpiece.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here