Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inauguration of the USA 45th President - Donald Trump

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I don't believe you wish to spend a slow hour being taught basic GCSE level Sociology. You could enroll on Open University, perhaps?
The expected non answer , i thought it would be along the lines of ''if you dont know then i'm not going to tell you'' but this is pretty much in the same vein , its not racist or sexist, so you gave me the expected swerve.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I'm not sure if that statement is ignorant, racist,sexist, irrelevant or all of them.

The expected non answer , i thought it would be along the lines of ''if you dont know then i'm not going to tell you'' but this is pretty much in the same vein , its not racist or sexist, so you gave me the expected swerve.

I was asking for guidance from the sages of NSC in the first place. So two are ruled out. Was it ignorant or irrelevant?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I was asking for guidance from the sages of NSC in the first place. So two are ruled out. Was it ignorant or irrelevant?
Maybe both , i'd like to know how you come to the conclusion it may be racist or sexist ?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The fact is the vast majority of these "experts" who live and work in the US political media got it wrong. Thus proving living in the US means nothing when making a comment on the political landscape of the US.

You're proving quite a lot today. Unfortunately it's none of the points you want to make.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You're proving quite a lot today. Unfortunately it's none of the points you want to make.

Oh but I did prove my point.

I proved living in a nation does not equate to being an expert or being factually correct on said nations culture or issues. Just as not living in a nation disqualifies someone from not being very well informed and knowledgeable of a foreign nation.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
My Mum told me that if I play hard to get I will have more trolls interested in me.
I wont bother asking again , we both know its neither racist nor sexist , you just had the usual do gooder reaction any time someone makes derogatory comments about a black person, the fact is that the comments didnt mention her race or sex thats why you CANT answer.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I wont bother asking again , we both know its neither racist nor sexist , you just had the usual do gooder reaction any time someone makes derogatory comments about a black person, the fact is that the comments didnt mention her race or sex thats why you CANT answer.

:kiss::kiss::kiss: Don't do the Sociology O- Level. NSC wouldn't be the same with you being humanitarian.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
:kiss::kiss::kiss: Don't do the Sociology O- Level. NSC wouldn't be the same with you being humanitarian.
youre fooling nobody with these swerve posts , youd be better off not answering.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Oh but I did prove my point.

I proved living in a nation does not equate to being an expert or being factually correct on said nations culture or issues. Just as not living in a nation disqualifies someone from not being very well informed and knowledgeable of a foreign nation.

:lol: Congratulations. You should get in touch with the Smithsonian, I'm sure they'd be eager to publish.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Millions may have voted for him, but more voted for Hillary.

Yes true but you delight in leaving out the obvious. The electoral college rules. It will change in the future maybe but, the presidency was fairly won within the current rules. Inconvenient I know.

I am well aware of the Electoral College rules, and I was merely responding to a post that seemed to me to imply that Trump won a straight majority, when he didn't. I'm not delighting in leaving out the obvious at all. I was merely stating a fact .

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Fine, you cared enough to reply/post though.

Just adding a bit of balance to your posts SM.

obama-successes_dfl48_org.jpg

https://tedtheeconomist.wordpress.co...-infographics/

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here