Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tommy has at least has brought it out into the public eye at last and it seems some people still want to bury their heads in the sand about it !!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

But was more than happy to nearly ruin a trial to convict them ? The bloke is a knucklehead with no idea

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Grooming happens on every political party doesn't it. And yes they have had a couple in the EDL in its time.
How many Labour,Tory and Liberal MP's have been involved in these things and it's been hushed up ??
But these Pakistani gangs are taking it to a new all time low

Tommy has at least has brought it out into the public eye at last and it seems some people still want to bury their heads in the sand about it !!

He didn't bring it out into the public eye, others did that, but has taken the opportunity for his own agenda.

Who is burying their heads in the sand?

Ps there were more than a couple in the EDL, but it seems that's ok because everyone else is doing it.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Grooming happens on every political party doesn't it. And yes they have had a couple in the EDL in its time.
How many Labour,Tory and Liberal MP's have been involved in these things and it's been hushed up ??
But these Pakistani gangs are taking it to a new all time low

spot on

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
For security reasons, everyone has to go through the same entrance to a Crown Court. Bags are examined etc.

I've seen witnesses arriving to give evidence, and understandably, most of them are very frightened. The CPS have caseworkers who sit with them and try to reassure them.
Can you imagine those poor young girls arriving to give evidence, having to run the gauntlet of a shouting bawling mob outside the court?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
But was more than happy to nearly ruin a trial to convict them ? The bloke is a knucklehead with no idea

He said NOTHING that wasnt already in the public domain, his prosecution is a.political.attempt to.silence him.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
You really are an utter twunt. Adams led the IRA who murdered Lord Mountbatten, who really was Charles favourite family member. You use a photo in which Charles was no doubt putting aside his utter contempt for the axxehole in front of him in the line of his service to this country. You behave in a sick, twisted manner in an attempt to score cheap political points. 'You ain't worth that Ernest' as some might say.

The fact that Charles refused to involve himself in the recent visit of Trump somewhat undermines your argument. Both Charles and Harry refused to meet Trump so he clearly does have the choice and final decision over who he meets. We can therefore conclude that he chose to meet Adams. Had he not wanted to, I'm sure he would have given Adams the same finger that he gave Trump.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He said NOTHING that wasnt already in the public domain, his prosecution is a.political.attempt to.silence him.

Why would anyone want to silence him? He's just a loud mouth.

What you cannot do, is shout outside a court room, or to witnesses, jurors etc whilst they are attempting to go in, which can be seen as contempt of court.
He was heard inside the courtroom.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

What you cannot do, is shout outside a court room, or to witnesses, jurors etc whilst they are attempting to go in, which can be seen as contempt of court.

You should read his book. You might learn a thing or two.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Why would they do this if there wasnt an agenda against him ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Does it cover the wife beating incident?

Don't forget a fake passport. Can you imagine what he'd say if a muslim was caught travelling on fake documents?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The fact that Charles refused to involve himself in the recent visit of Trump somewhat undermines your argument. Both Charles and Harry refused to meet Trump so he clearly does have the choice and final decision over who he meets. We can therefore conclude that he chose to meet Adams. Had he not wanted to, I'm sure he would have given Adams the same finger that he gave Trump.

Apart fron conjecture , have you got anything that confirms this ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You asked why anyone would want to silence him. Read his book.

As for the second part of your post, did you actually watch the video outside the court?

Yes, I did.

Don't get me wrong, I have no time at all for the Labour councils in Rochdale, Telford and Rotherham, who wouldn't listen and hate the South Yorkshire Police who are far removed from law and order over many decades.

Being a vigilante is not the answer.

This is a good article about the culture, and difficulties of getting people arrested.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/honour-culture-protects-pakistani-grooming-gangs-bkfx6ndz8

The difficulties Sarah Champion has had. It's a minefield, and doesn't need anyone with size 10 boots wading in shouting the odds.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...er-newcastle-rotherham-rochdale-a7897801.html

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why would they do this if there wasnt an agenda against him ?

I was prevented from going back into a pub in Cardiff when I stepped outside to take a phone call, in 2004. My bag was still on the table inside, but they decided I was persona non grata.
I rang my husband, but he is hard of hearing so he couldn't his phone ringing. I then rang another of our party to ask them to bring my bag outside.
All 10 of them came out and said they were sticking with me, because they didn't want to drink in a pub where I couldn't get access.
It's happened to a lot of football fans over the years, so he is nothing special.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I was prevented from going back into a pub in Cardiff when I stepped outside to take a phone call, in 2004. My bag was still on the table inside, but they decided I was persona non grata.
I rang my husband, but he is hard of hearing so he couldn't his phone ringing. I then rang another of our party to ask them to bring my bag outside.
All 10 of them came out and said they were sticking with me, because they didn't want to drink in a pub where I couldn't get access.
It's happened to a lot of football fans over the years, so he is nothing special.

If you seriously believe that Tommy Robinson WITH HIS WIFE AND KIDS wasnt targeted personally here then you are a complete and utter moron who shouldnt be allowed out on her own.In fact if you take the time to watch it properly then the copper SAYS he is targeting him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here