Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Striker solution in January

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
But how long can he keep that up? Probably better off getting Ayr's Lawrence Shankland. He is only 23 and as the stats prove, he is better than Lewandowski.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I'll never slag the man off, he done all he could for the Albion whilst wearing the stripes but i'd rather have this Dobby...
giphy.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The striker solution requires us to attack, we may already have the players but we just haven’t got the system right in the three games in which we could have been more adventurous. The United game appeared to be a massive improvement but it turns out Man U are shit, there for the taking by just about every team.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It was this player that taught me never to take any notice of player highlight videos on YouTube.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
We’re too late, a little bird tells me, he’s going to Palace in January as part of a swop deal with Benteke and 25 million going the other way.
He will be on£150,000 a week, and don’t tell Mr Tumble, but, Prince Charming is going to buy him a car.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
We’re too late, a little bird tells me, he’s going to Palace in January as part of a swop deal with Benteke and 25 million going the other way.
He will be on£150,000 a week, and don’t tell Mr Tumble, but, Prince Charming is going to buy him a car.
I heard this too from the Bromley kit man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here