Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Germans Attack Anyone That Doesn’t Look German!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Time for a new thread.

Brighton Fans Attack Anyone Who Doesn't Look British and the Majority of Those That Do!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Proof of What? Far right in EDL (along with paedophiles)? Plenty on the the net for you to look at. Would you deny it? Seriously?
course there is far right in the EDL and there are paedophiles as well , but youve only just mentioned this , thats why i asked the question , and are you seriously trying to say that its a problem confined to the right ? really ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
course there is far right in the EDL and there are paedophiles as well , but youve only just mentioned this , thats why i asked the question , and are you seriously trying to say that its a problem confined to the right ? really ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not really, but the far right are pushing their agenda to the susceptible, who fall for the same bullshit over and over again

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Absolute nonsense. I spent all day yesterday in Monchengladbach. There were lots of folk about who didn’t ‘look German’, and lots who did. None of them were attacking each other, as far as I noticed.

What did the folk who didnt look German look like and what did the folk who looked German look like?
How could you judge who was or wasnt German by looking at them.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Those without square heads, that's a big give away. I'm not from the far right so I'm guessing

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45367571

Chemnitz protests: Prison officer admits leaking Iraqi's arrest warrant

One of the two migrant men arrested in the fatal stabbing of a man in the German city of Chemnitz, which led to mass street protests, has been revealed to have had several prior convictions and was set for deportation.

The man, 22-year-old Iraqi Yousif A., was identified after the police arrest warrant for him and Syrian migrant Alaa S., 23, was leaked online earlier this week. New revelations about the Iraqi failed asylum seeker show that he has been in trouble with the law and been convicted of crimes but had not been deported .

Records from 2016 and 2017 show the various convictions including a two-year suspended sentence for serious bodily injury, a fine for property damage, a drug possession conviction and another for drug dealing, and a conviction for fraud. He was also shown not to be in possession of a valid residency permit, fueling speculation as to why he had not been deported.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

One of the two migrant men arrested in the fatal stabbing of a man in the German city of Chemnitz, which led to mass street protests, has been revealed to have had several prior convictions and was set for deportation.

The man, 22-year-old Iraqi Yousif A., was identified after the police arrest warrant for him and Syrian migrant Alaa S., 23, was leaked online earlier this week. New revelations about the Iraqi failed asylum seeker show that he has been in trouble with the law and been convicted of crimes but had not been deported .

Records from 2016 and 2017 show the various convictions including a two-year suspended sentence for serious bodily injury, a fine for property damage, a drug possession conviction and another for drug dealing, and a conviction for fraud. He was also shown not to be in possession of a valid residency permit, fueling speculation as to why he had not been deported.

The nasty smelly little shit and his brethren must be laughing at the weakness in Western Judiciary and Policing, those IC should hang their heads in shame!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

hey carl you're banging yer head against a wall bringing facts like this to the forum , unfortunately the serial apologists will just plunge their fingers their ears , cover their eyes and disappear for a few days until this post has gone off the bottom of the page , there are those who are with you and those who are against.........personally i am of the opinion that if you think there is not a massive shit storm brewing with our newly westernised , peace loving brethren , then you frankly have your head firmly up your anus....UTA :thumbsup:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
hey carl you're banging yer head against a wall bringing facts like this to the forum , unfortunately the serial apologists will just plunge their fingers their ears , cover their eyes and disappear for a few days until this post has gone off the bottom of the page , there are those who are with you and those who are against.........personally i am of the opinion that if you think there is not a massive shit storm brewing with our newly westernised , peace loving brethren , then you frankly have your head firmly up your anus....UTA :thumbsup:

You're right of course, probably best to let facist thugs police the streets of Germany. That worked out so well for Europe last time.

You know it's possible to be against criminal immigrants and neo-nazis, right? Don't be fooled into thinking you have to choose one side or the other.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You're right of course, probably best to let facist thugs police the streets of Germany. That worked out so well for Europe last time.

You know it's possible to be against criminal immigrants and neo-nazis, right? Don't be fooled into thinking you have to choose one side or the other.

yes and i strongly disagree with both as entities......i just keep casting my mind back to those boats landing in the Greek Islands , all those 20-30 year olds , fit , well fed , refugees , all carrying mobile phones and thinking back then ..." oh here we go , this is not going to end well " and as far as that goes i have not changed my mind , i wonder how those men have spread out through Europe , did they ever get their wives and children over there as was apparently their initial plan....going ahead to make plans to get loved ones out .....this is an important , serious and enthralling subject and i would prefer a reasonable debate /conversation on it rather than pointless , transglobal, keyboard womblery........ok..?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here