Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New player

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
does he not mind you having your phone out during lunch? My Kids aren't aloud their phones at the table

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Sergiy Sydorchuk, Valeriy Luckhevych, Victor Kovalenko? None of them would get work permits but would take.

Is Yarmolenko the player he is talking about for Liverpool?

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
does he not mind you having your phone out during lunch? My Kids aren't aloud their phones at the table

I have never known someone to get so many calls, and between them he is on laptop. Workaholic. I can't understand a lot of it he speaks 6 languages.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If there's one thing we don't need its wingers no? ???

Right, but we could use a second striker, one with speed to run off the shoulder of the defender. I think we could use a speed merchant. Lamah looks like an older Manu.

Thinking about his player before we signed Murphy, Knockeart and Skalak. About the only player I know in Hungarian football.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Are we being given a choice here ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You'd have had a more informative couple of hours, and dare I say it, much better conversation (and probably a better pie), if you'd had lunch with BG :lolol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I am currently having lunch with a football agent representing eastern European players in Hungary. He is talking about a player for Liverpool, I don't want to give too many details so not to get him in any trouble. However is there any eastern European player you would like and I will have a word. No guarantee however he knows every Brighton player including those leaving.
I am currently sitting on my arse reading this claptrap about a football agent from the former Soviet Republic of Kanchelskis, talking about the re-emergence of Steven Gerrard who is signing for Spartak Moscow (not). I will have all the details when I have finished making them up, and will throw in the name of the best payer in Kurdestan whom nobody has ever heard of until now.

Stop wasting my time with these third rate deluded fantasies.

PS - Ferenk Puskas or no-one. (alternatively Alfredo Di Stefano - but you won't have heard of him)

:moo::timmy::dunce::shutup::postwhore::drama::shit::flypig::spam:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here