Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham tomorrow - no f**king about!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
100% in agreement with OP thread title. Why would anyone not?

Because they may not like shoving tiny Matt Ryan up for a last min corner to put a potentially valuable point in serious jeopardy.. :shrug:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It's Churchillian! It's fighting them on the beaches! Owing so much to so few! And people will say, this was our finest hour.

PS: Not had a Frosty jacks or anything, still at work sadly.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
We are 7/5 to be relegated and probably at least 10/1 to win all of our 3 MUST WIN home games...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
When there's a 44% chance of rain it rains, in fact it just f**king rains!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Seriously now, this is a nailed-on MUST-WIN match.

We can’t afford to drop points and think we’re gonna make up for it with wins against Spurs, Man U and/or Liverpool in the last few games. Ain’t gonna happen!

We need three points NOW.

The survival of our club isn't at stake, but we’ve worked ruddy hard to get into the Premier League - so let’s f**ing stay there!

If we’re gonna avoid relegation, we need to treat every home match like it’s the ‘97 run-in.

This is Leyton Orient, this is Barnet, this is f*cking Doncaster Rovers!

You want a cup run?

THIS is a f**king cup final!

If we’re drawing with 5min to go I want to see Ryan sent up for a corner.

In fact, I want to see CH sub on Krull and send HIM up for the corner.

I want to see players collapsed with exhaustion on the final whistle, whatever the result.

We need 100% effort. One hundred and ruddy TEN percent effort.

No f**king about - from the players or fans.

3 points and nothing less.

COME ON!!!

Send this man into the dressing room at 14:45 to deliver the teamtalk!
Great words Gaffer

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
And that, my friends, is why you shouldn't pop down the pub on Friday lunchtime for "a quick pint".

I've just got back from my lunch time "quick pint". Still not that enthusiastic about tomorrow.

About to head out for night time drinks.....I'll update you on my post booze findings!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Must win?

Ok, I've put some thought into this (best part of 3 minutes).
After 25 games: Bottom half teams are on 23, 24, 26 & 27 points (bar West Brom). 24 avoiding drop.
At the end of the season, we'll need about 38 or 39 points (possibly less if we're lucky). Let's say 38, so 14 more points.

That's 3 wins and 5 draws, or 4 wins and 2 draws.
From 5 games against top 6, 8 games against the rest.

Tomorrow's game is one of the easiest (least difficult) 3 we have left. We're not relegated tomorrow if we don't win, but it's pretty close.

Dlwjj2

Jan 20, 2018
TIME TO TAKE THE SHACKLES OFF HUGHTON! IF WE GO DOWN NO ONE CAN SAY WE WENT DOWN IN A BLAZE OF GLORY, at the moment we are going down with a whimper!!!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
One of my worst experiences at the goldstone when the east London shithouses visited. I was in the north stand and around 15 minutes before KO, a lone voice yelled out..." come on you irons" and all hell broke loose. There were about 50 of them in the middle nad as was in those days brighton scattered and that actually helped as the shithouses split up and there ended up lots of groups fighting each other.

It came a while after millwall had come down nad caused mayhem

Never forgave the barstards and also had terrible trouble in the return game at that place where the maniacs called home.

I hope we stuff the shits.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
AMEN. Ask not what your club does for you. Ask what you can do for your club. Sing your hearts out for the lads. We can all do better, wherever we are. Let's make it a cauldron tomorrow and smash them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here