Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Cokeflakes.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Perhaps we should get a petition to get the 1986 quarter final replayed due to video evidence nullifying Maradona's first goal!
And the replay should happen in a few weeks, because Argentina are shit.

Although I also like the idea of the game being played with the same teams as last time.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
And the replay should happen in a few weeks, because Argentina are shit.

Although I also like the idea of the game being played with the same teams as last time.

All trying to get into the same size shirts! #maradona #barnes

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I figure this time round Peter Reid could keep up with Maradona!!

Maradona would just get confused when the ref draws a white line infront of him.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
You just have to read the comments on this tweet to see how deluded some people are. Talk of Imperialism?

[tweet]1014907060243267584[/tweet]

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Need to also replay the game against Germany from South Africa where Lampards' shot was several miles over the line

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They also want the referee Geiger investigated, but they didn't have a problem with him in 2014, when the beat Greece 3-0..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I wonder how many would sign a petition to ban Colombia from the next two World cups, for their unsporting behaviour.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Need to also replay the game against Germany from South Africa where Lampards' shot was several miles over the line

Agreed. I've always thought that a team tat had just been pegged back form am 2-0 lead would be a totally different proposition in the second half to a team who realised they'd got away with a massive let off!

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland

Yeah & that game in 1986 where someone scored using their hand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here