Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for Bloom to sell?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.
I've been on NSC for 21 years and this is the most idiotic post I've ever read. What a C U N T.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria

I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.

I think you've just shown a massive lack of intelligence.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Time for Bloom to sell?

FullSizeRender.jpg

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008

Perfectly happy with Tony at the helm, unfortunately we just for very unlucky in a highly heated market. Look how far we've come over the last few years, we still have a shot at staying up, nothing is guaranteed!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

You are a prick of the highest order.
Did you ever go to home games at the Priestfield or Withdean ?
Give me Tony Bloom over some foreign investor any day, whether that be in the promised land or back in the championship.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
i've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the pl.

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the championship next season.

blocked

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I must have missed the memo - I didn't realise it was Stupid Friday today.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Do we really have to put up with this sort of shit? Maybe there should be a new forum called 'Dunce's corner'.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So you would rather feel warm and fuzzy but get beat 2-0 every Saturday this season and look forward to Boro Away again next season rathet than pay the wages required to sign someone to score some goals this season and give us a chance of staying up?

Than risk having a jonny foreign Archer type ? Remember Archer ? Really - let's keep Bloom.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Good grief.

Time for an NSC / Twitter break for me I think. At least until after the West Brom game whereupon we can resume our regularly scheduled scape-goating and beer and train queue whining.

The op is being a dick and probably fishing in all honesty.

What i do find laughable is when people like you say they are publicly going to take a break from NSC because of opinions on a forum even if they are ridiculous . The best one though and my favorite people are the cretins who mention updating their ignore list and how it's growing.

It's a forum get a grip :lol:

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Oh dear God, stop with the nonsense.

Incredible isn't it? Vincent Tan anyone...?!!! Or maybe one of those Foreign chairmen wanted by Interpol?

Sake, this thread really ought to be put in 101. Congrats Junior. You win prize prick of the year with 3 months left to go!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here