Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Carry on losing 3-0 to lower teams like Forest we wont be able to resist posting:lolol:

Yes, losing to lower teams is quite a trend this season, Palace 0 Sunderland 4, Swansea 5. Palace 4, Palace 1. Swansea 2.

But, as we are second in the division, there is 22 other teams lower than us to lose to, whereas you only have four at present, lowers than you. And we've still lost less games this season than you have won, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

Yes, losing to lower teams is quite a trend this season, Palace 0 Sunderland 4, Swansea 5. Palace 4, Palace 1. Swansea 2.

But, as we are second in the division, there is 22 other teams lower than us to lose to, whereas you only have four at present, lowers than you. And we've still lost less games this season than you have won, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

We've not bottled it for promotion for 4 years running tho have we? :ffsparr:

Lincoln City:clap::O

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Neither have we you uneducated ****wit. Christ if you're going to have a pop at least get the facts right :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Blimey. They're all back. It's almost like they got through a home game without embarrassing themselves. Well, apart from wrecking their own coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typical Palace Scum. Full of piss and vinegar until they hit a rough patch and we never see them. They win a couple and they flock back here full of insults.

The planet would be a better place without the lowlife. NSC certainly would benefit from them not being on here.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Didn't have the bollocks to venture on here until you win a couple. Now you're back to your usual pathetic insults. You really are a gutless lowlife.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I spoke to my pet Palace fan, he was talking about football for the first time since the Sunderland debacle, when he told me he didn't support them anymore cos they're shite.
And yes, he was gloating about Forest, and telling me that Palace have turned the corner. I just smiled and said "We'll see"

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Four out of five, please. I'm a stickler for accuracy when it comes to mindless trolling.

Though this was the subject for discussion with a pal at the Newcastle game. IF we bottled it this season, obviously that would be one. But I was harsher than him on the others. I didn't count the Derby play-off loss season, when they were miles better than us, beat us (Four times?) in the season, and we only scraped in at Forest anyway.

But I'd have called both the Palace play-off year and last year blowing it, he was kinder.

Anyway, whether it's this season or next season or the one after, we all know Brighton are coming for Palace. Having started my football-watching life seeing us beat Palace regularly I later watched games when we were about 80 places behind you in the league, it ain't that now, and never will be again.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Palace might well stay up, but we have seen how “the best fans in the country” react to a few bad results. They assault their own players. Even after a win, they vandalise what they think is the visiting team’s bus. The twentieth-biggest spenders in world football got so desperate that they had to appoint someone who is no stranger to scandal and who managed to compromise himself when granted the honour of managing the national team. All this after two administrations and their dishonourable conduct over the excrement in the dressing-room.

Congratulations on staying up, Palace, but have a look at yourselves. Albion might well miss out on promotion again, having been in an unassailable position, but I would rather be a “bottle-job” and have some dignity.

Last edited:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Palace might well stay up, but we have seen how “the best fans in the country” react to a few bad results. They assault their own players. Even after a win, they vandalise what they think is the visiting team’s bus. The twentieth-biggest spenders in world football got so desperate that they had to appoint someone who is no stranger to scandal and who managed to compromise himself when granted the honour of managing the national team. All this after two administrations and their dishonourable conduct over the excrement in the dressing-room.

Congratulations on staying up, Palace, but have a look at yourselves. Albion might well miss out on promotion again, having been in an unassailable position, but I would rather be a “bottle-job” and have some dignity.

Are you ****ing joking? A few bad results?
Do me a favour about results, you lot are second in the league having been on an unbelievable run but look how some of you react to a bad result. You have one bad result and that's it promotion is off for another year, the away support was shit, people left early, the home support is quiet, not enough cover etc etc
If some of you had to put up with the shit that we have been watching there would have been suicides.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Palace have bought their way out of trouble with throwing silly money around. We all knew they'd somehow get out of their mess - they always do. Hopefully this time no money will pass hands so the points deduction gets done at an agreed time and they get their rightful relegation to league 1 this time - may be 5 years time but I'm confident it will happen. As I say, less corruption in football these days so let's hope the bank accounts are checked this time.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Boro and Sunderland both to go down, shocking squads, resigned fans, no goals. Probably Hull too as they got their excellent coach too late.

CPFC's January's acquisitions have probably done just enough to pop the crap three above.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Are you ****ing joking? A few bad results?
Do me a favour about results, you lot are second in the league having been on an unbelievable run but look how some of you react to a bad result. You have one bad result and that's it promotion is off for another year, the away support was shit, people left early, the home support is quiet, not enough cover etc etc
If some of you had to put up with the shit that we have been watching there would have been suicides.

Oh do **** off to a Palace forum you absolute ****ing muppet. Why are you so obsessed with us?

I honestly couldn't give a flying **** about your 7 year old team. Once again I will ask, are you on here because the people on the Croydon forums think you're a **** as well as us?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Oh do **** off to a Palace forum you absolute ****ing muppet. Why are you so obsessed with us?

I honestly couldn't give a flying **** about your 7 year old team. Once again I will ask, are you on here because the people on the Croydon forums think you're a **** as well as us?

Once again I will ignore it as you are a soppy ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here