A massive thank you

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Great news, well deserved. Must be worth you getting some publicity for this, might attract some sponsorship ? Anyone know any decent journalists with connections to quality local papers ?

:lolol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Crikey, just received this http://www.fieldsintrust.org/News_Detail.aspx?newsid=8a81406b-7263-4ad0-96f0-12059c43e7c3

I thought i was shortlisted for the south east section but it appears it's for the national one....only 4 parks in the country and the rockery is one

Just looking at the Fields In Trust web page, and the nearest place to me they protect is the village of Harefield.
Really amazing things they do, well impressed. :thumbsup:

http://www.fieldsintrust.org/Harefield-Village-Green

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
The Rockery has gone right up hill since I left! Well played Jevs. "If you don't make it happen, it wooooon't happen!!"

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Well done Jevs - best of luck on the night. That park is a Brighton institution; hope it stays forever and becomes a landmark for all future Brightonians.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Well as you may know, i've entered Preston Rock Garden into a "Fields in trust" award and i've asked you to vote on it. Well voting has just closed and i received this email

Hi Andy,

Voting has just closed in the UK’s Best Park Award with over 10,000 votes having been cast and I’m thrilled to be getting touch to let you know that your nominated park, Preston Park Rockery, is one of the four local green spaces from across the UK to be shortlisted.

The overall winner will be announced at the Fields in Trust Awards at Lords Cricket Ground on 30th November, and as Preston Park Rockery’s nominator we’d love for you to be there to represent it! I shall be in touch very soon with a formal invite and more details, but I wanted you to be the first to know of the park’s shortlisting.

Please allow me to pass on my congratulations on making the shortlist and I will be in touch again very soon!

Kind regards,
Jamie

Thank you so much to everyone who voted, i'm chuffed to bits :thumbsup:

Great work. And glad to see Jamie has found himself a new job in the end.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Good news. You deserve it for all your fantastic work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here