Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradley Dack

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Justin Edinburgh on Talksport tis morning, they have had bids and plenty of interest in Dack, keeping old of him in this window will be his hardest task...

That tosser is their manager? Brilliant. I hope we do sign him and that Dack kicks him in the nuts on his way out.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
As a Gillingham fan I have read this thread with interest.

Dack is an excellent player, the best prospect to come through our ranks since Matt Jarvis 10 years ago. Not only is he a creative and goalscoring midfielder, he is also incredibly hard working, puts a real shift in, tracks back, and can tackle. He really is the all action midfielder. Never gives less than 100% every game and has a terrific attitude. The fact that he has been expected to depart for well over a year now and he hasn't once mentioned it or asked to leave speaks volumes to the lad's character as well. Our team is built around him and it's no coincidence that when we lost him to injury our season of promise fell apart last year.

To the doubters, there is no doubt in my mind that he can step up to the championship and play more than comfortably at that level. We are all still very surprised that he is still with us as he was expected to follow Egan out the door at the beginning of the window. I feel the fee is a sticking point, we rejected 2.5 million from Bristol City in January and I think Scally wants nearer 3 million.

Thank you for posting this. In your opinion which position is he best suited to, would a number 10 role be right for him (should we be fortunate enough to buy him) ?

Jimmy Grimble

Certainly sounds the type Hughton would look to sign.

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
Thank you for posting this. In your opinion which position is he best suited to, would a number 10 role be right for him (should we be fortunate enough to buy him) ?

He plays at the point of a diamond for us but can play off a lone striker or anywhere across the midfield. He started off playing on the wings for us, but is definitely more effective dictating the play centrally.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
He plays at the point of a diamond for us but can play off a lone striker or anywhere across the midfield. He started off playing on the wings for us, but is definitely more effective dictating the play centrally.

He sounds ideal for what Hughton needs/wants. Has he got much pace? I must confess to having never seen him play but I'm very excited about the possibility of signing him.

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
He is not electric but is very good with running at the ball at his feet, and can hold off players.

Ha I don't know why this video says strength is a weakness it most certainly isn't!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
[tweet]768399622268133376[/tweet]

He reminds me of...

matt-berry_3493920b.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Considering we might have paid £3m for CMS (had he triggered all the clauses) who was never L1 player of the year, he could be a decent punt. But I'm surprised we're looking at him, I'd have thought we'd look at decent strikers playing at a higher level abroad.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

That sounds just the ticket. The piece about tracking back and all-action in your earlier post would definitely appeal to Hughton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here