Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonah Ayunga

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Why do i always feel like i'm slitting my wrists reading your posts on here?

I thought I was being positive for once....:).

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Got to be at least 1 on here that gets it. :wink:

tumblr_m1ij8yFyIU1qmj3a5o1_250.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
Such a pity we let Kemy go last summer, or we could have had a midfield pairing of Jonah & the whale.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Great signing. Give it a year or two and people will then really start to see the benefits of Tony's investment in the academy!!

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Still has to agree personal terms but doubt that will be difficult unless another club try to temp him. Nothing is certain until a contract is signed

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Just seen these highlights on twitter from his last game... Looks pretty good! Can't work out how to embed a tweet. I'm sure I've seen instructions somewhere on here before, but can't find them.

[tweet]693916573229281280[/tweet]

Last edited by a moderator:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just seen these highlights on twitter from his last game... Looks pretty good! Can't work out how to embed a tweet. I'm sure I've seen instructions somewhere on here before, but can't find them.

Blimey , looks very very strong yet nice and nippy thanks for posting clip

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

I don't think he will be complaining about the state of the Amex pitch :lol: looks like a carpet compared to that!
Looks a good player at that level, let's hope he can make the step up, and it is a pretty huge step

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
My girlfriend mentioned this to me. She is friends with his mum from when she worked in Bridport.

Hope he's a success as it sounds like his family are very excited about this move.

Hugo Rune

Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

If he can do those skills on pitches which are little more than bogs, imagine what he can do on a proper pitch like the Amex next season! Looks like an exciting prospect with brilliant hair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here