Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Day Thread ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just back from the bathroom , didn't make the loo in time and have had to change my underpants #1stgamebedwetter

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I'd love Agustien to be the man who goes from zero to hero, there is an excellent player in there.

It seems that once again he hasn't taken the chance to show what he can do. Commentators saying doesn't look match fit???

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Well I don't think we have to worry about hyypia walking!!! At this rate he will be sacked, totally ****ing clueless performance from 11 people that didn't have a clue what they were supposed to do

Is that comment from a spectators point of view or a poster?

Either way a tad OTT?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
We'll that wasn't very good, we tried but COG looked isolated up front on his own and it all looked decidedly average all round. Didn't really test their keeper and I fear that there are far far better teams in this league than us currently, based on that performance alone, which I know is stupid, we will struggle to challenge for a top half finish. Some quality needs to come in and sharpish.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We'll that wasn't very good, we tried but COG looked isolated up front on his own and it all looked decidedly average all round. Didn't really test their keeper and I fear that there are far far better teams in this league than us currently, based on that performance alone, which I know is stupid, we will struggle to challenge for a top half finish. Some quality needs to come in and sharpish.

Change the manager, change the system, lower the quality of players and of course we are only going one way. I really hope TB knows what he is doing and that we are just days or maybe a week or so away from some genuine quality players coming in. Even so it will take time to gel. There are some very good teams in this division, we are clearly no longer one of them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not 18th as such, but 2nd equal 18th, not 1st equal.

Albion is behind Rotherham - losing 0-1 at home is worse than 0-1 away ...

Alphabetical order , equal negative goal difference ignores if home or away.

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
shamir, jfc, should have been off at half time. Fair play to the young bods but buckers and cms should have been on.

Crap day

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
Was speaking to my son with a champ man/ football manager skew... Basically we are selling to either sell the club or earn large from it. We are not geared to win. Hurts to say but 10th-15th beckons

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here