Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking in Falmer

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Isnt it lovely how those so against the stadium make money from it. Heartwarming.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I thought.
Still, at least Forfars went bust.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
£350/car for season, all matches including friendlies etc. 5 of us share so £70 each a season. Worth that for the convenience

At that price they should demolish the building and just build one big car park. Just open on match days, and they would make an absolute fortune, certainly more than they would from selling produce from an out of the way farm shop seven days a week.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
£350/car for season, all matches including friendlies etc. 5 of us share so £70 each a season. Worth that for the convenience

I pay £180 per season just as close you're being ripped off.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
....and they'd be better off paying £15 a game rather than £350 a season (guess the £350 guarantees a place though).

So does £180

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
[emoji23][emoji23] I don't pay anything, simple roadside parking [emoji106]Noticeably busier yesterday and last Sunday than last season though.

Yesterday was the busiest I've ever seen it I think.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Coming in from Lewes I noticed no security guys patrolling either the lay-by or that road down the side of Falmer Hill, both were full of cars. Up till now there were bollards and day glow cladden security men all around.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Oiii excuse me, l loved Forfar's! I miss my pre-match sausage roll from the Imperial Arcade.

You didn't sign the on-line "Ban the Bun" petition then? ???

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
At that price they should demolish the building and just build one big car park. Just open on match days, and they would make an absolute fortune, certainly more than they would from selling produce from an out of the way farm shop seven days a week.

You clearly haven't seen the price of their broccoli.

Our girl

Oct 13, 2017
To update those concerned and still owed money by Falmer Auctions for their unfulfilled parking permits for this season.
Falmer Auctions are in the process of closing down. Keith Miles is currently selling off various items on gumtree relating to the business including ironically the Parking Attendant Box.
This could be your last chance to get your money refunded.
I know he's been avoiding peoples phone calls and emails in the past reIating to this issue but if you want to speak to Keith Miles you can contact him via one of these ads.
The contact phone number is 07967 226369
The link for one of those ads is:
https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-miscellaneous-goods/parking-attendent-box/1293348735
If you look at his other items for sale he has 18 items totalling £1720. The proceeds from some of those items should be sufficient to pay some of you back. All goods are being sold from the Falmer Auctions premises but he will only be there for a limited time before moving out completely.
To alert those who I know have been affected:
@brighton terra @sunsted @bognor gull @BeardyChops @jamie the seagull @Jovis

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here