Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mmmm... actually my reading is she was deeply hated by many Americans for more reasons than that. I can't pretend to have my finger properly on the US pulse but I visit occasionally and have many friends and acquaintances there, Americans and immigrants. When I was there a few years ago, Clinton was in the rustbelt, a democrat area, and I was very surprised by the tone of her speach. It was pure Arther Scargill; workers rights, class war in flavour if not actual language. The voice was harsh and agrssive. I was shocked. Then on other occasions elsewhere the tone and content was quit different - liberal, knowing..... she gave me the impression of being someone prepared to say anything to win. I was delighted when Obama beat her. In the following years she dug in.... meanwhile, there is Bill.... nobody can deny he took advantage of his office. I agree he was subjected to inappropriate harassment (Starr was it?) and was humiliated over issues that previous presidents had far exceeded in terms of corruption and yet been let off by a knowing media (Kennedy, for example). Bill was crucified by a new republican conspiracy (th decade the republicans became feral animals....). But.... he was guilty. Hilary, by backing him, and benfiting from his financial murkiness, was guilty by association. Unfair, certainly. Whipped up by the new right, certainly. But for many Americans, Hilary is as toxic as Dianne Abbott is toxic here. Yes, the emails didn't help, but that was just the polish on the turd. Personally if I were eligible I would have voted for Clinton, but mostly because Trump is transparently far far worse, more venal, corrupt and despotic than Clinton (who is also all of these) and has no political experience and no ability to carry even his manifesto committments past the houses due to lack of network, even though they may have a republican majority. In that I seem to be right. I predicted (on here) Trump would win, not because Clinton was bad, certainly not because of the emails, but because enough stupid uninformed people driven by belief would be charmed by the hubristic patriotism and chutzpah of a guy prepared to say anything, apologize for nothing and (apparently) turn everything he touches to gold. Like Bob Maxwell.....perhaps. We shall see . . .sorry for the ramblings :cheers:

Alternatively you could have just said:-

'After a black President, far too many American's just couldn't stomach the idea of a female President'.

Something that can clearly be backed up by the erosion of women's rights and the calibre of 45.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Alternatively you could have just said:-

'After a black President, far too many American's just couldn't stomach the idea of a female President'.

Something that can clearly be backed up by the erosion of women's rights and the calibre of 45.

You only had to fit in hatred of homosexuals and you would win all three gold medals in the oppression olympics. Whats sadder is that you probably believe that as well.

Identity politics is garbage, you are what you post I suppose.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
My take on how this will end.

The Russia thing will gain lots of traction and it'll appear a cut and dried case against Trump and his cohorts.

Trump will then leave office due to 'illness'.

All hail President 'Fiddy' Pence.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Well said.

And the anti-Clinton-because-of-emails voters have now deserted Trumpski in droves. The 'base' that is left is not enough.

Fake news. Trump voters hated Hillary for a myriad of reasons. Gun controll and wanting to a do a merkal was quite high, nothing like being disarmed then having the country flooded by people who want to kill you focusing the mind. If you dont get how toxic that combination is you shouldn't be in this thread.

Trumps base deserting in droves? I haven't noticed it, QED fake news. And I hang around a load of rightwing belligerents who would soon be posting up screw Trump.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Fake news. Trump voters hated Hillary for a myriad of reasons. Gun controll and wanting to a do a merkal was quite high, nothing like being disarmed then having the country flooded by people who want to kill you focusing the mind. If you dont get how toxic that combination is you shouldn't be in this thread.

Trumps base deserting in droves? I haven't noticed it, QED fake news. And I hang around a load of rightwing belligerents who would soon be posting up screw Trump.
No. I think it's probably YOU and your Breitbart nonsense that *shouldnt be in this thread*

[emoji38]ol:

And you misread my post - I said all he had left was his 'base'. Not big enough. It's the voters who only voted for him because he wasn't Hilary ( ie not his 'base' ) which are gone.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All hail President 'Fiddy' Pence.

At which point not only will all American minorities be properly f**ked, so will the rest of the planet.

The difference between Trump and Pence, is that Pence actually means and believes what he says.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No. I think it's probably YOU and your Breitbart nonsense that *shouldnt be in this thread*

[emoji38]ol:

And you misread my post - I said all he had left was his 'base'. Not big enough. It's the voters who only voted for him because he wasn't Hilary ( ie not his 'base' ) which are gone.

According to Bannon, the Republicans will be in power for 80 years with 60% of the white vote and 40% of the black vote. Now thats a big claim for an alleged "white Supremacist", do you think that maybe you are missing something?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
According to Bannon, the Republicans will be in power for 80 years with 60% of the white vote and 40% of the black vote. Now thats a big claim for an alleged "white Supremacist", do you think that maybe you are missing something?

I doubt I'm missing anything as I don't believe a word Bannon says.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The massive irony that looney gets all his information from Breitbart and Fox and yet says that everyone else is deluded by fake news. Not forgetting that he's also stated that he's the most intelligent person on this forum.

He's just a troll. Ignore.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
According to Bannon, the Republicans will be in power for 80 years with 60% of the white vote and 40% of the black vote. Now thats a big claim for a "white Supremacist"

Mystic Meg and Paul the Octopus must be next inline for forecasting jobs in the beleaguered President's team. Scareymucci will soon tell Bannon he's a f****** useless bull****** FAKE forecaster c*** and get the REAL clairvoyants in.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He must have a very big set of crayons ?

The thing is Trump has.
The other day I was looking for a segment from Fake News John Oliver who listed the bills the question.

Sadly I couldn't find it and I can't quite pull the details from my memory bank, all I can remember is the feeling of doom as The Donald feathers the nest for 'his kind of people'.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Oh come on looney, for someone who claims to believe in evidence that is extraordinarily weak. You claimed the following"

looney said:
I beleive in evidence, none of that is evidence.

So what you are saying is that Trump, revilled as an ultra nationalist, is somehow a manchurian candidate under Russian Controll, due to Blackmail or some such thing. Julian assange and wikileaks are also in on it, somehow, and are lying about the leaks coming from a DNC staffer.

The facts that hillary had a private sevrerm which was acid washed and smashed up, as well as the fact the DNC did not turn their servers over to the FBI to be examined are irrelevant.
You have linked to an unsourced report that the FBI allowed two of Clinton's aides to have their laptops destroyed. There is no reference to a private server being acid-washed or broken up at all.

So again, what evidence do you have that Hillary's private server was acid-washed or broken up?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The thing is Trump has.
The other day I was looking for a segment from Fake News John Oliver who listed the bills the question.

Sadly I couldn't find it and I can't quite pull the details from my memory bank, all I can remember is the feeling of doom as The Donald feathers the nest for 'his kind of people'.

American democracy is proving itself now. The President is being blocked by Congress, despite the Republican majority. He's sacking those in his team with links to the core Republican Party. He is on his own with his looney gang and relatively ineffective.
Surely he won't call in the military or Putin for assistance?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Contrary to the dodgy narrative posted on here Trump has signed more bills into law in the first 3 months than any President in the last 50 years.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...cludes-signing-bills-president-past-50-years/

Oh dear. While it is true that Trumpty Dumpty has signed more bills than some might imagine, the truth is that most of them were totally insignificant bills like appointing the director of a museum. Actual bills that did anything much are few and far between. Good try, though, looney, but perhaps next time find out what you are actually talking about (and for that, Breitbart isn't recommended).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here