Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**remf auction prizes**

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Guys and girls.
Over on the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund page (the one with the REMF Seagull as the logo) we have a couple of auction prizes that are running till Friday midday before they go on offer to the Golfers on our golf day.
We have a BHAFC signed shirt from Bruno, a BHAFC signed shirt by the 2016/2017 squad and a Porsche for the weekend.
Have a look, please read the terms on the post below them and if you fancy it, then please have a bid!!

Any questions then please contact me!👍

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A link to the page would probably be beneficial.

I'd do it myself but I have no idea what it is!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Guys and girls.
Over on the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund page (the one with the REMF Seagull as the logo) we have a couple of auction prizes that are running till Friday midday before they go on offer to the Golfers on our golf day.
We have a BHAFC signed shirt from Bruno, a BHAFC signed shirt by the 2016/2017 squad and a Porsche for the weekend.
Have a look, please read the terms on the post below them and if you fancy it, then please have a bid!!

Any questions then please contact me!��

My wife said she's not interested in the Porsche, but she would bid on Bruno for the weekend.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thanks. Have you got a direct link to the auctions, as I can't see anything on there. The most recent thing I can see if from March. It's still a bit early for me to properly functioning however.

No, I just found the url from Nsc's own REMF forum.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Thanks. Have you got a direct link to the auctions, as I can't see anything on there. The most recent thing I can see if from March. It's still a bit early for me to properly functioning however.

Yep, I can't find anything either.
[MENTION=10511]Fat Langers[/MENTION]?

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Apologies guys, yes it's on the Facebook page. I can't seem to paste a link as I'm having to do it all off my phone due to other devices not working.
If you go to Facebook, and then go to the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund page (the one with the logo as the pic), you will find them on there.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Unsticking the post in the hope it floats around a bit and gets some more attention given the time now.

Hopefully these can raise a lot of cash now people know where to find them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here