Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toronto Supporters Club?

lhughes

Nov 27, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Hi Guys

I've been living in Downtown Toronto for just over a few years now & am interested to see if we can get a Seagulls supporters club going over here...

I have seen get togethers for many other PL teams, such as Man Utd, Arsenal (Scallywags), Chelsea (Belfast Love), Liverpool, Newcastle (both Scallywags)...& even my friends with West Ham (Dog & Bear)!

We could possibly set up a similar thing to have a venue to meet up for each game & I happy to do some organizing.

Let me know if you are in Toronto & interested...

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Good luck. Seagulls around the world. :)
Hi Guys

I've been living in Downtown Toronto for just over a few years now & am interested to see if we can get a Seagulls supporters club going over here...

I have seen get togethers for many other PL teams, such as Man Utd, Arsenal (Scallywags), Chelsea (Belfast Love), Liverpool, Newcastle (both Scallywags)...& even my friends with West Ham (Dog & Bear)!

We could possibly set up a similar thing to have a venue to meet up for each game & I happy to do some organizing.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Hi Guys

How long is 'just over a few years'?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Hi Guys

send an e-m to the club they are keen to get these groups up and running.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Hi Guys

I'm moving to Toronto in October so will definitely be interested then!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Paging [MENTION=97]Toronto Seagull[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
[MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION], your name has been mentioned, any interest?

Yeah, I'm the Brighton fan in Toronto you already know :lolol:

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Hi Guys

Paging [MENTION=97]Toronto Seagull[/MENTION]

Apologies for the late response.

To answer the OP's question, the idea of a venue hosting Brighton supporters on a regular basis is a good one especially seeing how far the club has come. However, I'm not sure how many "genuine" Brighton supporters there are in Toronto. I've been here since 2005 and I've encountered about half a dozen at most (that I know of). As to how many JCLs will appear out of the woodwork since the clubs promotion to the Premier League will remain to be seen.

Thanks for making the suggestion and for offering to organise something.
[MENTION=2405]Fourteenth Eye[/MENTION] suggestion of contacting Paul Bierne is an excellent idea as he used to work for the club.

I don't live or work in Toronto any more, so getting to games scheduled on a Friday and Monday afternoon will be out of the question however if such a group did exist, I'd be happy to pop downtown occasionally on a weekend and meet up with fellow supporters.

To add to your list of Toronto supporters clubs, I know Man City have a group that frequent Opera Bob's Public House on Dundas close to Ossington.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here