• Yes - she should go

Votes: 151 49.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Because you realise you're a bit mad a no one gets your comparisons?

You seem like a decent chap but unfortunately you really do get the wrong end of the stick a lot of the time. Furthermore you either really don’t understand when things are explained to you or you are unwilling to admit your mistakes. What then ensues are pages long exchanges where people try and explain things to you, you multiquote and divert endlessly until you have utterly lost the original point and I really am not going to go down that road.

I don’t mean to cause any offence by this but have you ever been tested for Aspergers or Autism? You seem simultaneously fixated on minor points that are disconnected from the discussion and unable to focus on the main points of a conversation. Such as your paedophile joke , you made a connection in your head with Priests that had not been mentioned so that when you made the paedophile priest joke it was hard to understand as you had not communicated the link you had made to priests. I really don’t mean that as an insult but your posts do display some signs of these conditions.

Anyway, like I say I’m not debating it any further.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I don’t mean to cause any offence by this but have you ever been tested for Aspergers or Autism? You seem simultaneously fixated on minor points that are disconnected from the discussion and unable to focus on the main points of a conversation. Such as your paedophile joke , you made a connection in your head with Priests that had not been mentioned so that when you made the paedophile priest joke it was hard to understand as you had not communicated the link you had made to priests. I really don’t mean that as an insult but your posts do display some signs of these conditions.

Any you wonder why some people come after you with posts like this, you need to apologise for this!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You seem like a decent chap
I find it odd that you think that and yet are so regularly insulting me.
but unfortunately you really do get the wrong end of the stick a lot of the time. Furthermore you either really don’t understand when things are explained to you or you are unwilling to admit your mistakes.
Pot kettle.

:lol: We haven't even had a discussion, you just came onto this thread and criticised one of my posts, which was a post to someone else. Now you're posting insult after insult and finishing off with 'I'm not debating it any further'. Classic.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Exactly, I think it heightens the need for re-education camps under the new Labour government where the stupid like the poster above and the likes of Cameron can be taught the errors of their ways

Even by your extreme standards, I am hoping to god that this is written tongue in cheek. However, I am not entirely sure, given the bile that you regularly come up with. But in a strange way, I am quite thankful that you do seem so honest – this sort of wish illustrates all too clearly what would happen, if a far-left government actually took the reins of power, and all readers of your post should take note. It will doubtless start all very reasonably if the Corbynstas have to undergo the inconvenience of an election, when millions will be unwittingly voting for a social democracy such as, say, under Blair, and then once the extremists get hold of power, the “re-education” will start. Fantasy? Read your history books as to how the communists in Eastern Europe gradually got hold of government.
As an aside, a cousin of my grandparents in the then East Germany had to undergo “re-education” for the crime of having the TV aerial pointing towards the West, so that they could receive a balance of news.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As an aside, a cousin of my grandparents in the then East Germany had to undergo “re-education” for the crime of having the TV aerial pointing towards the West, so that they could receive a balance of news.
Did you learn what the 're-education' involved in their case?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Did you learn what the 're-education' involved in their case?

Yes, it was extremely menacing with all sorts of threats about their jobs, children's chances of university education, and endless summons to Stasi HQ. It was of course a long time ago now, and by the 1980s, the Stasi didn't persecute so many for having the "wrong" TV aerials, as it became so common, but folk over there knew that they ran the risk of the proverbial knock on the door. At times, we in the UK do take our freedoms for granted.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Any you wonder why some people come after you with posts like this, you need to apologise for this!!

Nobody has ever “come after” me on here . Whatever that means. And no, I don’t wonder why people take umbridge with things I post on here. Never have never will. He called me “mad”. You can shove your apology request up your bollocks.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
As in all things in politics currently we are now firmly split down the middle on this. Incredible times how these two camps have developed since the Brexit vote. I've never known a time like it. Where will it all end?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
As in all things in politics currently we are now firmly split down the middle on this. Incredible times how these two camps have developed since the Brexit vote. I've never known a time like it. Where will it all end?

are we? dont see that at all, there are those that want to leave in March regardless, some that support the withdrawal plan, leavers happy for Norway style future, remainers that accept the result of the referedum, others that want another. i think the entire problem was that this was never binary issue.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
are we? dont see that at all, there are those that want to leave in March regardless, some that support the withdrawal plan, leavers happy for Norway style future, remainers that accept the result of the referedum, others that want another. i think the entire problem was that this was never binary issue.

Good point. The referendum question seemed straightforward but failed to take account of the complexity that leaving would entail and did not allow for any later understanding of why people had voted to leave. I'm getting fed up with people who claim to know what leavers voted for and why they voted as they did (the leavers I know all did it for wholly different reasons) and deny that people were ill-informed. Some probably were, some maybe weren't. But nobody can know that.

Of course no solution is going to satisfy everyone because leaving the EU means different things to different people. But nobody seems to want to acknowledge that or compromise in any way.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
If the future framework being negotiated this week looks reasonably rosy, I would hope that all this politicing nonsense will disappear, parliament gets behind the deal and can then get back to sorting out everything else. Some hope though.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Good point. The referendum question seemed straightforward but failed to take account of the complexity that leaving would entail and did not allow for any later understanding of why people had voted to leave. I'm getting fed up with people who claim to know what leavers voted for and why they voted as they did (the leavers I know all did it for wholly different reasons) and deny that people were ill-informed. Some probably were, some maybe weren't. But nobody can know that.

Of course no solution is going to satisfy everyone because leaving the EU means different things to different people. But nobody seems to want to acknowledge that or compromise in any way.

Yes, this really makes sense, and the strident tone and apparent refusal on all sides just makes matters worse -look at post 256, for example.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If the future framework being negotiated this week looks reasonably rosy, I would hope that all this politicing nonsense will disappear, parliament gets behind the deal and can then get back to sorting out everything else. Some hope though.

:lolol: :jester: no, you're right though we should just move on now.

Why would anyone want to sell a deal that leaves us in a worse place than we are now ???

because there is no parliamentary majority to completely row back and override the result of the referendum, highly unlikly/difficult to stage a second referendum (for same reason), and no majority to go hard brexit exit on 29th March. so given all current offers on the table, you pick the best one to go forward. unless ERG, Labour or someone else has a cunning plan we need to get on with what we have.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, this really makes sense, and the strident tone and apparent refusal on all sides just makes matters worse -look at post 256, for example.
What are you talking about? There is nothing unreasonable about asking the question: "Why would anyone want to sell a deal that leaves us in a worse place than we are now"

I came to the conclusion long ago that you're one of those people who thinks he's the voice of reason on this board. This pretty much proves you're not.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Nobody has ever “come after” me on here . Whatever that means. And no, I don’t wonder why people take umbridge with things I post on here. Never have never will. He called me “mad”. You can shove your apology request up your bollocks.

Have a nice day.

No one has come after you? What was the below from all about

“Some poster on here who used to post a load of racist bile kept following me round the board and sent me a PM saying he was going to have me done over when he gets remand from prison. “

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here