Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jamie Cureton

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I see he scored a hatrick against Whitehawk today. Not bad at 43. After been relegated last year Whitehawk struggling again. Were they not near to getting in National league just few years ago

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
I see he scored a hatrick against Whitehawk today. Not bad at 43. After been relegated last year Whitehawk struggling again. Were they not near to getting in National league just few years ago

His goal scoring record is very good he's got 18 in 28 this season, just a born goal scorer he could probably play until he's 65 :D and still score goals.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
His goal scoring record is very good he's got 18 in 28 this season, just a born goal scorer he could probably play until he's 65 :D and still score goals.

He could do a job, if youngster, Glenn Murray doesn't make the grade. The jury is still out on him, I think, maybe he will achieve his potential in the next few years.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
One of my favourite non Albion players. I remember him banging them in for the gas when I first moved up to Bristol (Bobby was still there but I never saw him play).

As said before he's just a born goalscorer.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cor that was a shock, I quickly had to check the thread starter.

theroyal

May 11, 2014
Scored the biggest goal in Reading's history so, yeah, naturally I idolise this bloke. Legend.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Used to really respect him, until his Dagenham and Redbridge side equalised in the 88th minute against Whitehawk in the FA Cup and he taunted the home crowd.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
http://www.isthmian.co.uk/cureton-hits-a-milestone-56577

Stortford co-manager celebrates match one thousand

Norwich City, Bristol Rovers, Reading. Busan I'Cons. Queens Park Rangers, Swindon Town, Colchester United, Barnsley, Exeter City, Leyton Orient. Cheltenham Town, Dagenham and Redbridge, Farnborough, St Albans City.

Bishop's Stortford.

Blues co-manager Jamie Cureton has scored for every club on that extensive list during a stellar career, and on Monday against Brightlingsea Regent he got two more, whilst celebrating his one thousandth match in a career that is approaching twenty six years, and shows no sign of stopping. He celebrated the milestone whilst wearing a shirt emblazoned with the number 1000, after the league gave permission for his incredible achievement to be marked in this way.

His two goals were numbers three hundred and sixty and three hundred and sixty one, so the next milestone will be goal four hundred. Don't bet against us reporting on that in the not too-distant-future!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here