Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Who would people want brought in as manager, if Roy is sacked.

Genuinely interested to see who people would want brought in.

Shaun Dyche or Bielsa. Would Wenger want another job? still lives in London.

Delusions ‘R’ us

Dyche? Because he’ll leave a stable Prem club where he has a job for life, for a basket case where managers get sacked after 4 games. Haha.

Bielsa? Because he’ll leave a big club mid-season for a little one? Ha

Wenger? Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
He's just fed up of the deliberate, pre-planned, cynical fouling. He'll be off to Juventus in January, I'm afraid, and it'll be the [MENTION=34361]PremierLeague[/MENTION] 's loss

Who would people want brought in as manager, if Roy is sacked.

Genuinely interested to see who people would want brought in.

Shaun Dyche or Bielsa. Would Wenger want another job? still lives in London.

Delusions ‘R’ us

It would be nailed on to be Chris Coleman

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I'm sure they'll pick up a minimum of 12 from these, right? RIGHT?

Arsenal (H)
Chelsea (A)
Spurs (H)
Man Utd (A)
Burnley (H)
Albion (A)

There is a chance that, when we play Palace, they will have fewer points than when we played them at the same time last year. And that was after they had their monumentally awful start (they had 8 points when we played them in the 14th game of the season.....we'll play them in the 15th game this year, and they MAY still have 7 points then.....)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There is a chance that, when we play Palace, they will have fewer points than when we played them at the same time last year. And that was after they had their monumentally awful start (they had 8 points when we played them in the 14th game of the season.....we'll play them in the 15th game this year, and they MAY still have 7 points then.....)

I think there main objective is to actually score a goal a home

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Woy on the match....

Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson said it was "hard to stand here as a loser again" after Everton scored twice in the last three minutes to snatch a dramatic Premier League victory.

Surely you are used to that by now Woy?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Woy on the match....

Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson said it was "hard to stand here as a loser again" after Everton scored twice in the last three minutes to snatch a dramatic Premier League victory.

Surely you are used to that by now Woy?

Well he should have sat down then, he was in the front row.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
massiverelegationchances.jpg
:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For God sake this is supposed to be an Albion message board.
It's about time all these palace fans were banned...

...wait what :lol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Melvin#cpfc on 606 after the match could not help but mention how they’d sold Murray (and Gayle to be fair) and how he is now scoring so frequently whilst they have no one to put away chances. He could not fathom why or how they’d lost him.

Wonderful listen.

How they sneered at us for letting him go the first time round, only to make the same mistake!

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Doogie Freedman has the executive role as Sporting Director to acquire players.

His approach appears to comprise an obsession with Loftus-Cheek as if it's destiny, then when that fails, fall for every greedy agents and selling clubs demands towards the end of a window.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Doogie Freedman has the executive role as Sporting Director to acquire players.

His approach appears to comprise an obsession with Loftus-Cheek as if it's destiny, then when that fails, fall for every greedy agents and selling clubs demands towards the end of a window.
Long may he stay there. He's an idiot. Shit manager and now proving his ability higher up the chain of command.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Long may he stay there. He's an idiot. Shit manager and now proving his ability higher up the chain of command.
This. Marvellous that Palace have someone of his feeble calibre in an important role.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
New threads are up :

Find a goalscorer by January or we're down

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=173155

Losing my mojo for Palace

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=173159

Jan Sals (sic) Massive Clearout

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=173160

Particularly liked these replies on that one

Benteke - SELL NO He'll come good eventually. We have far too much tied up in his contract. He needs competition for his place.

Sakho - Liability -Sell NO One of the best defenders we have ever had. He makes the odd mistake but has saved us on more occasions. Luka has made more mistakes this season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Tedious unproductive football, lack of atmosphere at the ground because of the aforementioned, rising prices, stupid timings for games ... and we're expected to lump it! Apart from the Liverpool game, I've not even been entertained by the opposition! The Premier League is not all it's cracked up to be and it's not doing a lot for our club except pay the wages of the useless, overpaid prima donnas who turn out wearing Palace shirts for the fixture list squeezed between the international breaks

Been going since 1969 but a bit of palace left me when my E block seat was taken away from me, without the option of reapplying to stay in the singing section.
So I’ll still support my team, but not bothered now ifs it’s prem or championship .
Feck em.

i wouldnt even mind if both us and Brighton went to the championship. But could not tolerate them staying above us in the Prem.

:jester:

Roy looks a lost soul... can you blame him? He is finding out what made Pulis take his cash and bolt... why SA wanted out, why Silva opted for Watford, why FDB thought to himself "i know more than this cretin" and he is probably thinking - "there is a reason Parish wanted the oldest manager in the league and won't sack me, i'm the only one who wants it"
Same here. The enjoyment has gone.

It looks like we're going backwards, and I think most of the problems are down to Parish and co. I think they're all pi55 and wind. I have no doubt whatsoever that the new stand will not happen (and never was going to). If it's not relegation, then there will be another reason/excuse why it won't get built. They seem to play the fans, and most of the sycophants lap it up. Alright, they saved the club 8 years ago, but they can't dine out on that forever. Investment is needed now.

We always seem to be fire fighting, whereas teams like Bournemouth look quite comfortable in the Premier League. It looks to me like Zaha is fed up with it all, and I can see him going either in January or at the end of the season.
After 6 seasons in the Premier League we haven't progressed to the point where we look capable of avoiding an annual relegation battle. You could argue that it all adds to the excitement, typical Palace etc., but I for one hoped that this season would be different.

I still believe there will be three teams below us come the end of the season but at the moment I feel as tired and dejected as Roy looks at the moment.

We will get a new main stand eventually but we will still have half a dump of a ground. It seems like achieving something satisfying is always at arm's length.

If we get relegated I might totally lose interest as I did in the mid eighties when we were total s***e but I won't know until it happens. I do know that time becomes more precious as you get older and I don't want to waste it on a club with no ambition. I have given them plenty of time already.

Lovely stuff.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here