Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is a very impressive signing

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
One thing that video shows other than the stellar skills on show is what a great place it must be for the players to train. Imagine being shown around that and then being shown the toilet that is Palace’s training ground. Who would you sign for?

I'd just show him before and after pictures of our toilets once Palace got use of them. Saves the travel.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Poor man's Rohan Ince.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Exciting signing and a long awaited alternative in midfield, Stephens and Propper seem to have competition at last.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm not convinced about his knee-ups. He'd be far more effective dribbling with his feet. Hopefully CH will spot this and sort it out asap.

If he did that in a game he'd instantly become one of our biggest cult heroes ever

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Excited by this signing, don't ask me why. So how do we pronounce his name and have we got a nickname lined up yet? How about Bissy or Bizza!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I remember Jeff Minton doing much the same, only he performed simple skillz without repeatedly shinning the ball.

#NotImpressed.

True; only surpassed by footballing brothers Mark and Simon Fox volleying (first time) to each other across the width of the pitch at the Goldstone when it was announced they would spearhead our promotion aspirations during the hazy summer of '96.

I'm sure this will prove a more 'impactful' moment however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here