Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To The Few Predators Who Are Still Trying To Drive Me Away

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
OK, I live in London (does location really matter?)

So I could support Arsenal, Spurs, Palace, Chelsea, West Ham, Watford, Fulham, QPR, Millwall, Brentford, Charlton or AFC Wimbledon.

But I've chosen to support the Seagulls, sorry, I meant the Albion.

Could have supported the Metropolitan Police... in the Rymans Premier League.

So you didn't pass your probation then.... :moo:

Take it on the chin mate. You should see my scraps with the resident fairy. It's all a bit of fun.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Attention seeking and needy thread.

This isn't Feathers Stand Chat.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
OK, I live in London (does location really matter?)

So I could support Arsenal, Spurs, Palace, Chelsea, West Ham, Watford, Fulham, QPR, Millwall, Brentford, Charlton or AFC Wimbledon.

But I've chosen to support the Seagulls, sorry, I meant the Albion.

Feathers, you sound like you're having lots of fun on here, don't stop. My guess is Chelsea (vile, shameful, despicable behaviour from them last season that it would be hard to beat). Is your first name Eva?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Feathers, you sound like you're having lots of fun on here, don't stop. My guess is Chelsea (vile, shameful, despicable behaviour from them last season that it would be hard to beat). Is your first name Eva?

If it is then then....

show us yer tits , then i'll be your best buddy......:wink:

...let me be the first to second this ^^^^

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm very happy it's not your forum. I think what makes NSC so successful is that it is more inclusive than most forums and you would have a small forum that would like to boot people out --much like Trump.

Out of the thousands of accounts on this awesome message board I can think of a handful I would simply remove, hardly going to make the board any less engaging.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Out of the thousands of accounts on this awesome message board I can think of a handful I would simply remove, hardly going to make the board any less engaging.

That's exactly what the Germans thought when Hitler started limiting the power of certain religious groups.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'M NOT A 'HE'!!

Does everyone actually read this forum?!!!

P.S. I do like Bournemouth but I support the Seagulls

You are not a he - OK

Theres a guy on here who posts photos of the oppositions most famous fans. If you ever get posted on that identifying your picture as the oppositions famous fan then let yourself known to us .

If you ever happen to appear on that by co-incidence, I can guarantee you that everyone will want to know you and no one will ever say a bad word to you again. You may still get stalked on the boards but it will be for a totally different reason

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'M NOT A 'HE'!!

Does everyone actually read this forum?!!!

P.S. I do like Bournemouth but I support the Seagulls

I've got it...................You could potentially be a WAG of one of the recently signed players. Or the girlfriend of Alex Pritchard and were waiting at the Amex when he was on his way to sign and he forgot to tell you that he did a U-Turn on the motorway and went to Norwich

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
After my 100+ posts, there are still some accusing me of being someone that I'm not (a Palace fan, an anti-Brighton fan) and are following me around the threads, making comments and obviously hoping to drive me away.

Yes, I've come from the PL and a team who I adored, worshipped and thought about 24/7, but I was forced to walk away from them (it wasn't CP)

When your team is taken away from you due to despicable, disgusting, disgraceful, unforgiveable behaviour by those above, you'll understand what it's like to be torn between love and principles.

In the end my principles won and I had no choice but to love and leave them. It hurts and it always will.

So I came here.......

I'm never going to mention my previous club on this forum but those with any insight into what's been going on in the PL recently will know exactly what I'm talking about and understand why I moved somewhere else instead.

I just want to forget and concentrate on my Seagulls now. I'll love and support from now on.

I'm a bronze member now, bought my ticket for the Fulham game and will really appreciate it if the few that haven't accepted me on here will just realise that I want to be friends with you all. x

Well that should set the cat amongst the pigeons and (if you'll excuse the pun) send the feathers flying.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yes, I've come from the PL and a team who I adored, worshipped and thought about 24/7, but I was forced to walk away from them (it wasn't CP)

When your team is taken away from you due to despicable, disgusting, disgraceful, unforgiveable behaviour by those above, you'll understand what it's like to be torn between love and principles

I can't believe I'm asking this, but..........
Are you Jose Mourinho :p

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Funny how when Not Nick Rhodes disappeared, [MENTION=34839]Feathers[/MENTION] magically appeared :)

Does seem a bit odd that one needy whiner flounces off, only to be immediately replaced by another needy whiner with exactly the same all-about-me CRINGE posting style. ???

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
Congatulations everyone. You've all got your wish.

What's really sad is that I really was genuine and not one of you could see it.

I won't be posting again.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Congatulations everyone. You've all got your wish.

What's really sad is that I really was genuine and not one of you could see it.

I won't be posting again.

Why did you say this:

"When your team is taken away from you due to despicable, disgusting, disgraceful, unforgiveable behaviour by those above, you'll understand what it's like to be torn between love and principles".

"Just be glad it hasn't ever happened to you."

You're either on a total wind-up by saying it, or do not know any history of B&HA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here