Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke, Southampton, Swansea & Huddersfield. Remaining Fixtures.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Could all be over by Sunday nigh virtually but definitely by 5pm at Burnley

Burnley have lost at home to West Brom as well as drawing with Saints, West Ham and Huddersfield. They also put on one of the worst attacking displays at the Amex this season but managed to turn a 3-0 into a 0-0 because they are ‘Burnley’.

Simply put, if we perform like we did against Spurs, it’s at least a point for us which should be enough for safety.

Jan 22, 2017
Burnley have lost at home to West Brom as well as drawing with Saints, West Ham and Huddersfield. They also put on one of the worst attacking displays at the Amex this season but managed to turn a 3-0 into a 0-0 because they are ‘Burnley’.

Simply put, if we perform like we did against Spurs, it’s at least a point for us which should be enough for safety.

They're the second worst team we have had up here after Southampton, Joselu missed a penalty and an absolute ****ing sitter and we had other big chances too. I left SJP thinking we'd be relegated as we couldn't put teams away and hadn't won at home since October at that point.

We were shite aye Turf Moore but they were just as bad.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They're the second worst team we have had up here after Southampton, Joselu missed a penalty and an absolute ****ing sitter and we had other big chances too. I left SJP thinking we'd be relegated as we couldn't put teams away and hadn't won at home since October at that point.

We were shite aye Turf Moore but they were just as bad.
Unfortunately our plan for earliest possible relegation avoidance involves Burnley winning at Stoke on Sunday.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We were? Why not now? :lol:

Capture.JPG

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I assume Shaqiri and Bertrand will go to the big 7 but of the rest I'd be interested in Gibbs, Redmond, Tadic, Rondon and Austin.

Redmond and Tadic, definitely agree with you. Excellent players.
Gibbs, undecided on that one. Haven't seen or heard enough of him to form an opinion.
Austin - no. Useful player on his day as we have seen to our detriment, but he seems to be made of Weetabix. His availability (or lack of) would mean he was the direct opposite of a moneyball player.
Rondon - I want to say yes, but he's just been so ordinary this season (with the exception of that goal against Southampton in the cup). No better than Ulloa who I think would be less expensive.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
BIG game today - Leicester v Southampton.

Let's hope it's a cause for a big cheer at the AMEX during the Players Awards dinner tonight.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
BIG game today - Leicester v Southampton.

Let's hope it's a cause for a big cheer at the AMEX during the Players Awards dinner tonight.

I aways think having the players rewards 4 weeks before season end is like announcing MOM on 80 mins. We still have work to do

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tonight’s game is massive. Have a horrible feeling Leicester are already on the beach.

They weren’t on the beach against us and that Vardy is a tenacious little prick who will not just go through the motions. Puel certainly won’t be on the beach

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Going for a draw tonight

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
This is the real point. Does Puel under that urbane French exterior want to shove it up Les Reed's pipe? Zut Alors.

Lets face it, if Saints go down it will only boost Puel's stock. If they lose tonight I think they will go down

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Does anyone remember Southampton fans singing at Leicester fans when they were about to win the league? *cringe*

[yt]jf0fBjhW-PE[/yt]

Not only do I hope Leicester batter them obviously, but I'd chuckle if they spent the whole game singing "GOING DOWN" at the pony botherers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here