Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere tonight

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sounded flat as ever. Think we need to come to terms with the fact that our atmosphere isn’t quite the same as other clubs and stop Pretending it’s any different. Some games it’s electric (shef wed 2nd leg) but in general it’s woeful compared to palace for example.

Truth hurts I know but it’s something we have to accept or almost unanimously look to change

You are talking rubbish with the greatest respect. That was as good as any atmosphere this season. WSU was really noisy.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Sounded flat as ever. Think we need to come to terms with the fact that our atmosphere isn’t quite the same as other clubs and stop Pretending it’s any different. Some games it’s electric (shef wed 2nd leg) but in general it’s woeful compared to palace for example.

Truth hurts I know but it’s something we have to accept or almost unanimously look to change

Arsenal is so much better?:lolol:

What a sad wanker you are!

Brilliant result tonight, great noise & atmosphere. :clap2:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
You need to get into the ground first.
Don't believe you were there tonight.. Still, suggest you stay away from any sharp pointy things for a while.

Jeez! If having an opinion that one noise is louder than another makes me suicidal I sincerely hope you’re not a shrink. Time for you to post a cow emoji again?

I was there tonight, I was there on Saturday. Were you?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Not sure where you sit. We stand and it was a fantastic atmosphere in the North.
Not sure how it could have been any noisier.
Its the West Stand that's the issue if there is one.
But brilliant support from where i stood

The North sounded good, but I've heard them louder (especially first half). My friend sits in the north side of the WSU and said it was great throughout. I sit in the south side of the WSU and we were monastically quiet in the first half as is our wont,* but picked things up second half.

* beyond the usual whingeing.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Arsenal is so much better?:lolol:

What a sad wanker you are!

Brilliant result tonight, great noise & atmosphere. :clap2:

The fact that you find a pretty meaningless opinion and then an obvious ironic comment about the emirates so offensive makes you an even sadder wanker.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bit of an odd one though.
No, it wasn't a wall of noise, but then it's not at Smellhurst either. I've been there many times, and it ain't all that. Of course they were cheering Saturday, they were 2 up in 14 minutes, 3-1 up after 24. Obviously that's going to get the fans cheering.

As I’ve said it’s an opinion, we were superb a Manchester for both games, we’ve been great at home but I personally don’t think it’s unified, that we create it for long enough or build it, just an opinion. At that awful day away at Boro we were superb but they had repetitious songs that everyone got involved in and built, creating a good atmosphere.

This is, after all, a chat forum offering opinions, it’s not a crime and nobody is running off to buy a caravan and move to Croydon!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Didn't go to HTFC or CPFC but of the 10 other away games I have been to only WBA were louder than us tonight.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Bloody hell, chill guys, everyone’s entitled to an opinion. We don’t create the same atmosphere at home as we do away

No club does, you plonker.

Out of interest, were you at Wembley for Spurs v Albion? How did you rate Spurs' fans that night?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wine gums don't taste like they used to. They had REAL wine in them once. Fact.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Really? Must have missed that. I hate to say it, but Palace showed us how to do it on Saturday

Yea, they had a good 20mins either side of being two goals to the good against their rivals. It was dead after that. Alot of it is just scripted noise with a drum as well rather than organic. Pretty shameful comment.

One of the most baffling statements I have read on here in a while. I've criticised our support many times and I'm always saying it has room for massive improvement, but one thing that I take solace in is that (particularly in this circus act of a division) the atmosphere away has been absolutely shocking, with the exception of 2 or 3, from most grounds this season. Moreover, the exceptions where they have been loud, they have had reason to be loud. For example, our absolutely woeful display against WBA where we never looked like threatening.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm sixty one I've been to more games home and away than I can remember. I don't normally come on NSC after a great game and nit pic about the atmosphere. However carry on

But you’re picking an argument about something that you can’t have a valid opinion about because you never experienced both things being compared. Added to that, you’re making snide remarks about someone’s mental health. A 61 year old really should know better.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

Oh OK I'll find that Spurs fan I was talking to in the station queue and tell him he must be wrong in saying that "at times in the second half you lot took the f***ing roof off"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here