Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
Putting my tin helmet on.
I would not start Murray.
In the news, in form, Allardyce will want him taken out the game.
Locadia is an unknown quantity, no one knows f**k all about him and is busting to get going.
Everton will be expecting Murray to start and will have concentrated on him.
I would start Locadia and Ulloa.

Like this idea but I'd be surprised to see it happen

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Putting my tin helmet on.
I would not start Murray.
In the news, in form, Allardyce will want him taken out the game.
Locadia is an unknown quantity, no one knows f**k all about him and is busting to get going.
Everton will be expecting Murray to start and will have concentrated on him.
I would start Locadia and Ulloa.
Nice idea, but we can't replace Murray with Locadia and Ulloa. There might well be objections to our revolutionary 4-4-1-2 line up...........

Orr are you suggesting dropping Gross, our leading provider of assists? Hmmm.....yes, that should work well.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Nice idea, but we can't replace Murray with Locadia and Ulloa. There might well be objections to our revolutionary 4-4-1-2 line up...........

Orr are you suggesting dropping Gross, our leading provider of assists? Hmmm.....yes, that should work well.

Tricky innit.
Hope we are not going to go 1 up front and go a bit more defensive.
Going to be interesting how we set up today.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tricky innit.
Hope we are not going to go 1 up front and go a bit more defensive.
Going to be interesting how we set up today.
Tricky indeed. Can't see any team changes being made really, except maybe a rotation of wingers. I Iike the idea of Locadia as a super-sub - a goal a game in that role, so far. If he can continue that for the rest of the season, we'd all be very happy!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I know I'll get told to do a search (I have tried), but I don't watch streams. Often I'm at the away games but couldn't make it today. I'm told some will fill your PC with viruses. Are their any that can be trusted or are they all a risk.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Every game is NOT available on a stream somewhere following several pull outs of deals (BEIN, Germany sky). At least two occasions there was no stream available earlier in the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every Prem game is shown live in Australia.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Everton line-up.

Capture 22.PNG

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

I thought this as well. Everton's defence is not great, chuck a bit of pace, trickery and and unknown 'anything could happen' striker at them and we could end up on the nice end of a 3-1 scoreline. Jose, Knocky, Gross and Locadia please.
:albion2:

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I thought this as well. Everton's defence is not great, chuck a bit of pace, trickery and and unknown 'anything could happen' striker at them and we could end up on the nice end of a 3-1 scoreline. Jose, Knocky, Gross and Locadia please.
:albion2:

Who are you dropping to fit in Locadia?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here