Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I saw the appointment of Trump as the beginning of the apocalypse, in the true sense of the word, the lifting of the veil, revelation. As in WTF is this buffoon doing in charge of the US, must be a reason? I thought back then that the only chance this cluster**** of a human being has of being any use to the rest of the planet is by scaring us into actually getting our shite together before he goes Slim Pickings. Sort of, aversion politics. In amongst the froth, you never know, peace may even break out. Lets face it, he's made Obama look like a chocolate teapot.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Are the North Koreans climbing down in the face of Trumps heavy pressure or has Trump's bellicose rhetoric given the Koreans the excuse to push through with their nuclear testing to a point that they now feel they can meet the U.S from a position of strength.

Consensus here is on the second...

Trump's going to insist on DPRK's denuclearizing.

And that's not going to happen.

He has to get it, or he's no better off than under the 1994 Agreed Framework.
He's got to show Obama and Clinton up, and get something they didn't.

This isn't going anywhere. WH has been havering all day.

Even money the talks never happen at all.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I guess Uncle Vova has Trumpski's tongue. Or has Agent Orange forgotten his twitter login ? ???

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Truly amazing that the tweet happy **** hasn't said a word about a foreign state attempting to murder someone in a town of the US' closest ally. Commenting on the Mayor of London and retweeting Britain First of more importance seemingly.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Do you ever get the impression Donald Trump might just be a complete nutbar? I'm just starting to wonder.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tillerson did get away with calling Trump a moron a while back, at least he called that right.

[emoji38]ol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
does Trump even get how this reflects on him and his Russian relations? at least leave it a few weeks, months and bin him after some other incident.

It's getting harder to work out which crisis this news is supposed to deflect us away from.

[tweet]973555991739621377[/tweet]

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Now being reported, as per State Department officials, that the first Tillerson knew of the sacking was when Trump Tweeted about it today.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Now being reported, as per State Department officials, that the first Tillerson knew of the sacking was when Trump Tweeted about it today.
About right.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The best tweet EVER (till the next one):-

[tweet]973555192737271809[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here