Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] More banners today, is this getting out of hand?

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
To be honest from what I saw, there wasn't a single arsenal player I would want in our starting 11. Poke your arsenal players and their shirts - the Brighton players earned their shirt from start to finish!

Top 6 my Arse!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
The stupidest thing about it is that someone would behave like this on a Twitter account that gives the name of their company, which you can then google to find their home address.

Is it really worth that just to scavenge some sweaty old shirts?

If you were feeling particularly vindictive, you could read his accounts, wonder how he manages to afford to take his son to do many games, suggest to the revenue they investigate.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If you were feeling particularly vindictive, you could read his accounts, wonder how he manages to afford to take his son to do many games, suggest to the revenue they investigate.

Bit silly having your home address as your registered office in this day and age

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
This tweet won't load for some reason? I'm guessing a banner is on show at Selhurst?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Correct. Asking for De Gea's gloves.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Steve Jex
@jexroofing
14 Dec 2017
We're pleased to be awarded SMAS Worksafe H&S accreditation and meet SSIP Criteria #worksafely #healthandsafety via @SMAS_Worksafe

Apparently, just had to ask nicely for it!! Might be worth checking if they really do have it though?

Lewes Punk

Feb 11, 2018
There's a simple way to stop this - don't sell lower-tier seats to kids. Make the little blighters go in the upper tiers.

There'd be a benefit for the pensioners too, they could go in the lower tiers and not have to stop for a rest on every landing as they're walking up to WSU. Win-win.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Why try and get a shirt from Arsene Wenger? He doesn't have any, just trousers apparently

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Totally agree with everyone - its becoming stupid now & needs to be stopped. We arrived in the family stand about midday and there were 2 kids stood down at the front holding up signs, before Maty Ryan even came out for his warm ups, asking for his shirt! And they stayed there right up until just before KO. We have 2 boys of 15 & 12, & even they find it embarrassing. The club needs to clamp down on it IMO.
There was also a guy in our row yesterday (using 2 seats that are arent used by ST holders) who turned up with his son...his lad quite obviously there as an Arsenal fan as he had a Gunners cap on!! Surely they could've got tickets for the away end?!?

Agree with your comments but ,TBF, I don't expect it is any easier for anyone to buy tickets for an away match than it is for me. I don't have any points as I only usually manage 1 or 2 home games a season.
Now that is really difficult if I want to take my grand daughter. Very hard to get 2 seats together by the time tickets are on sale for registered fans.Price of success :bigwave:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Cringeworthy shit right there. What a ponce.

This. The hustler dad's #getlucatheshirt campaign aimed at hassling Knocky to blag his shirt is particularly disgusting. He slyly makes sure he copies in the media and the club to exert maximum pressure on the player, who is left in an impossible position. What a creep.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
IMG_20180306_230235.jpg

:ffsparr:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports