Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup : Swansea v Massive

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Forgotten how appalling Lawro is as a pundit

to be fair to him, you try commenting on this match ... if you described it too truthfully the language used would probably result in the programme being taken off air. Second thoughts, go on Lawro say it as it is and save us all from the rest of this durge

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The coup de grâce for me was Rhodes' free kick last night. For someone rated so highly not so long ago that was below zero on the feeble rating. I now know why he doesn't score so many penalties now; he's barely strong enough to the kick the ball that far any more.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The coup de grâce for me was Rhodes' free kick last night. For someone rated so highly not so long ago that was below zero on the feeble rating. I now know why he doesn't score so many penalties now; he's barely strong enough to the kick the ball that far any more.

Rhodes has been traded for transfer fees of £8m, £10m and £10m, huge fees at the time for his level. He's flopped since leaving Blackburn and yet is still only 28.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It's -3 or -4 by now so why would anybody want to watch the whole game with no top on? Seems to be a Yorkshire/northern thing.

That's Tango the Owls superfan. Does it at every match including their last one at Amex.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Rhodes has been traded for transfer fees of £8m, £10m and £10m, huge fees at the time for his level. He's flopped since leaving Blackburn and yet is still only 28.

Makes the fee for Murray look like daylight robbery. An absolute bargain-shame he's not younger.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
700 Blade fans

Good effort that. It's seriously snowy up here and was last night.

6000 Reading fans. How utterly tinpot they are. "Ooh we're a similar club to Brighton". **** off to League 1 where you belong! The bottom of the Championship is getting quite exciting, the only problem being that there are too many teams that I want to get relegated and only 3 can go down. Hope Burton and Barnsley can get out of trouble though.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Rhodes is shit. I don't know any Massive fans who were happy when they splurged all that money on him. He epitomises the mess they have got themselves into with transfers, wages and FFP.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Only "massive" thing about SWFC at the moment are their huge financial losses since Chansiri took over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here