Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton V BHA Stream

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Does anyone on here use acestream streams, I’ve heard they are much more reliable that normal streams on dodgy websites without all the pop ups etc, not sure how to use it though, if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's being shown on Sportsnet here. I shall be streaming it (legally) on my work computer. :thumbsup:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Does anyone on here use acestream streams, I’ve heard they are much more reliable that 8normal streams on dodgy websites without all the pop ups etc, not sure how to use it though, if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Yeah they are much better but not available for every match. Personally I use mobdro app on mobile/firestick which has been brilliant this season

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Does anyone on here use acestream streams, I’ve heard they are much more reliable that normal streams on dodgy websites without all the pop ups etc, not sure how to use it though, if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated! :)

You can probably find an easy walk through on YouTube or something - not however recommended without a VPN as it's P2P sharing which may get you in trouble with your ISP (in the form of a slap on the wrist / a letter). Reddit will source all the streams that can be used. It's pretty easy - you just run AceSteam and input a link to the stream.

You can also use a VPN to sign up to and watch NBC Sports Gold ($50 for the season) which provides a hassle-free 100% reliable stream for all games that are not broadcast on Sky or BT Sports (these games are not part of the package).

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
You can probably find an easy walk through on YouTube or something - not however recommended without a VPN as it's P2P sharing which may get you in trouble with your ISP (in the form of a slap on the wrist / a letter). Reddit will source all the streams that can be used. It's pretty easy - you just run AceSteam and input a link to the stream.

You can also use a VPN to sign up to and watch NBC Sports Gold ($50 for the season) which provides a hassle-free 100% reliable stream for all games that are not broadcast on Sky or BT Sports (these games are not part of the package).

Will have a look thanks mate :bowdown:

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
They seem to just create separate streaming channels for a lot of the matches now.

Ah Ok Ive got World, Ontario, 360 and some others on my service! Will just have a flick I guess thats assuming the pants hotel wifi holds out as in Thailand at mo!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Ah Ok Ive got World, Ontario, 360 and some others on my service! Will just have a flick I guess thats assuming the pants hotel wifi holds out as in Thailand at mo!!

It doesn't usually show up until 5 minutes before the match. It's listed in the guide at the moment, but there's no channel to select.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
It doesn't usually show up until 5 minutes before the match. It's listed in the guide at the moment, but there's no channel to select.

Same here! Got NBC and Bein as back ups and also few of the straming sites loaded on laptop!!

jeremyfisher

Dec 8, 2013

I've used Acestream for years without a VPN and without a slap on the wrist! The quality is normally very good. I tend to get my links from Football Streamings . No acestream links for tonight's match though. It's mostly those matches shown on sky/BT that have them.

Will look into NBC Sports Gold - it would be good to have a quality stream for every match.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here