Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
What, aside from the two signings they've already made from the Premier League? Schlupp and Jenkinson at a combined total of 15 million? I thought they had no money.

They have not been able to finalize the Jenkinson deal although the clubs have agreed the fee it appears . Palace have not be able to get agreement with the player or his agent as yet.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Massive game for them tonight after they won last years' cup if you only count 80 mins of games. I'm sure they'll stroll to victory by 4 or 5 against the league 1 minows in front of a packed house with the usual best atmosphere ever in that corner of the ground :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Palace have gone close to full strength for this one! That goal from former BHA player Lingard just still be hurting! On this basis you'd say anything other than a 6 or 7 goal win at home to a league 1 side is failure for the European chasing Eagles...

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Best fans in the country you know.
55c5b6dea2ac1cb2dddd12b940f14464.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Do they deduct the electric bill for the light show from the gate receipts before Bolton get their share? Might ruin a big payout looking at that photo.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Oh this is TOO good!

:ffsparr:

(Palace fan above for illustrative purposes only. No Palace fans were present at tonight's game. Other pictures of pathetic Palace fans are available).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh this is TOO good!

:ffsparr:

(Palace fan above for illustrative purposes only. No Palace fans were present at tonight's game. Other pictures of pathetic Palace fans are available).
There won't be any on here either.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Best fans in the country you know.
55c5b6dea2ac1cb2dddd12b940f14464.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Now, now don't take the piss - that must be the u23s game last week. Have you got any of the big cup match against Bolton tonight? I'm sure [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23742]DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN[/MENTION] are there and will have pictures...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here