Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shane Duffy finally scores...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Are we allowed to speculate on this sort of thing? I wasn't sure, hence I didn't name the place in my first post, but you can delete this if it's inappropriate.

I think you're right. The place I've seen Duffy in is Bramber. I have also seen The Greyhound there so I reckon he's also living in the area. It makes sense, i.e. out of town but still close to the training ground.

Yes - that's where I meant.

Not Schelotto though - as mentioned - Hove Park.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I understand Duffy was originally Mid Sussex but it's been on here a few times since that he's since moved out to Bramber. Not sure if that coincided with his Mrs binning him off

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I understand Duffy was originally Mid Sussex but it's been on here a few times since that he's since moved out to Bramber. Not sure if that coincided with his Mrs binning him off

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I see, makes sense now, t'was reading all the tittle tattle and thought nobody minded the fact he was married / had a long term partner. Seems that's not now the case.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Schelotto lives opposite Hove Park.

I thought I saw Schelotto sitting on a bench in Hove Park a couple of Sundays ago, but I didn't want to turn back and gawp. Makes sense for him to live near the Greyhound stadium.

I recognised the house shown in that Sun article pretty quick. It's on the way to my daughters' school.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Uter;8458866 I recognised the house shown in that Sun article pretty quick. It's on the way to my daughters' school.[/QUOTE said:
I thought I saw Schelotto sitting on a bench in Hove Park a couple of Sundays ago.............................did you give him a quid ??

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I thought I saw Schelotto sitting on a bench in Hove Park a couple of Sundays ago, but I didn't want to turn back and gawp. Makes sense for him to live near the Greyhound stadium.

I recognised the house shown in that Sun article pretty quick. It's on the way to my daughters' school.

I saw a bloke in hove park with long hair who looked like him playing keepy ups with his mate - they were both very good. They then went to pinging 40 yard passes very acurately to each other. There was a kids football tournament on & later this guy had his photo taken with each of the teams.. must've been him

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I saw a bloke in hove park with long hair who looked like him playing keepy ups with his mate - they were both very good. They then went to pinging 40 yard passes very acurately to each other. There was a kids football tournament on & later this guy had his photo taken with each of the teams.. must've been him

Accurately? No couldn’t have been him. *

* Jokes, I rate him.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Fair enough. I've only seen him in Bramber once, no more than that.

It could all be something completely unrelated to living arrangements for all I know, like there is somewhere in Bramber the players like to head to after training!

Can't say too much but Shane lives in Bramber

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

Are we allowed to speculate on this sort of thing? I wasn't sure, hence I didn't name the place in my first post, but you can delete this if it's inappropriate.

I think you're right. The place I've seen Duffy in is Bramber. I have also seen The Greyhound there so I reckon he's also living in the area. It makes sense, i.e. out of town but still close to the training ground.

The driveway picture is reputedly in Brighton according to the Sun article and there is a Brighton and Hove bin on the drive in the pic so it isn’t Bramber.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I believe his ex has gone back to Ireland.[/QUOx

What a sad, sad situation
They have two young children - would have thought Duffy would have learned his lesson last year. Not very bright.

Shocking isn’t it? For Katie Price who has history of dumping people quick and moving on to the next bloke. Why is he doing this to himself, just gonna make his life a media circus. There’s a reason she’s never out of the spotlight, she wants attention.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If any of our players were going to say yes, you'd have bet money on it being him!

She looked good before she became famous but seems to have been on a constant decline. As that happened the 'drama' seems to have had to ramp up and up to keep women who buy magazines interested in her.

Another one here mystified as to why guys who are famous and with money would go for her when there are plenty of far more attractive and less complicated options they could I'm sure have fun with.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Another one here mystified as to why guys who are famous and with money would go for her when there are plenty of far more attractive and less complicated options they could I'm sure have fun with.

She's probably the best option for rich and famous men who aren't actually attracted to women. e.g. Peter Andre

Maybe Duffy isn't telling us something?

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here