[Football] The Derby Way, 2017-18 edition

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ha ha up yours Derby

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ve said Fredricks for some time. My ideal is Fulham lose the final and we get him & the fantastic Cairney. But fair play to Fulham they’re a fantastic team.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Ha ha ha ha ha! Schadenfreude is a wonderful thing. I'm not even that sure why I dislike Derby but I really do. Well done Fulham.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
When they are bad, they are very, very bad .... and when they are worse they are 'Forest'.
Whatever happened to that neck of the woods?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
A Villa v Fulham playoff final would be great stuff, always liked Fulham and hope this is their chance to go up, but Villa is a decent match too.

Less bothered about Boro for obvious reasons.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It doesn't seem that long ago that they were celebrating beating an injury ravaged Brighton team at the same stage, including a few abusing some of our players. So I'm quite happy with the result tonight. Yet another close but no cigar season.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
It doesn't seem that long ago that they were celebrating beating an injury ravaged Brighton team at the same stage, including a few abusing some of our players. So I'm quite happy with the result tonight. Yet another close but no cigar season.

And booing Solly as he was stretchered-off in the game last season.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011

Yes, my thoughts exactly. The train back to brighton with those twats remains in my head. Ha.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here